Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group) Week #6

Options

Replies

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have an iphone too and it's hilarious you have to take about 4 photos to capture the weight. :laugh:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just rid my house of sweets leftover from the party this weekend so NO MORE allowed!:cry:

We'll let you know in a bit who we're stealing :devil: We've got our eyes on a few.....

Naomi so happy you're still in! Love that you're getting married in less than 11 months :)

Kasi you will kick but this week I know it...

Have a great day all :flowerforyou:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who lost! Kim kindly reminded me that I didn't maintain, as I posted, I ACTUALLY GAINED A POUND! OOPS! Regardless, my awesome team saved my again! I owe them some serious weight loss once I'm back in town. With all these hills I"ve been walking in Seattle I just might pull it for next week!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Congrats team!!! And to everyone who lost!

Cat I know your gonna kick some second chance butt!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!!! What a shocker of a week! And congrats, Anne! :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, Maria, your right, definitely an interesting week here. We will need to see who is plucked from what team. I think you and I are safe from that. LOL. The 170's *kitten* me!!!

We will have 2nd chance comebacks during Week #8. The comeback person gets to pick which team they want to be on. Right now, Cathy is in the lead:

Catjrow3 -5.60%
    Shelltree -4.62%
    Soccerdot -1.17%

Just a reminder that next week is double elimination. Who is going to be joining them?
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    And measurements next weigh in too right Kim??
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Yep, take measurements!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Yep, take measurements!

Can you remind us what we measure please??? :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Yep, take measurements!

Can you remind us what we measure please??? :bigsmile:

At your service...

The measurements I would like you to take are:

Bust (thickest part of your chest)
    Waist (natural bend when you bend to the side, usually 2 inches above belly button)
    Abdomen (thickest part of your middle below the belly button, usually 2 inches below)
    Hips (thickest part of your butt)
    Thigh (only one, measure right under where your butt mets the leg)

Add all five of these measurements as one total: Nisijam 183.125"
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Well, I am off to do some shopping with my mama...that, in itself, is incentive to be good, RIGHT??
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    SO, Scale Smashers wants to steal Robin :bigsmile:

Welcome to SS Robin! Can't wait to get to know you better :):flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    A fine selection!! Robin is now a SS.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Robin! Woo!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Wow, I don't read the boards one afternoon and I get stolen:bigsmile: I will so my best for the Scale Smashers and smash that scale.
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Question? Have any off you had the meal replacement drinks for a few days of the week? Do they work ? As I'm think of having a few this week to try get under the 100kgs mark as I think I'm stuck LOL.. Also really wired I'm at the same weight but fitting into some shorts I have not been able to wear for 4yrs :D so thinking I have gained some muscle again :)

Just need some thoughts on the replacement drinks pls... any favs etc
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Wow, I don't read the boards one afternoon and I get stolen:bigsmile: I will so my best for the Scale Smashers and smash that scale.

:devil: :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey all...small problem here

My son went on a trip to Wash DC with the school. His video camera/camera's battery died. So, I bought a new batttery and he must have charged it wrong and it didn't work. Of course, this all goes down at 9 PM when everything is closed. So, I gave him my camera. He won't be back until Thursday evening.

So, here's the options...Ron and I can weigh in on Wednesday and post weight without pictures - or - post on Friday morning. Of course, it's our only camera.....grrrrr

Let me know what you all prefer...
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Do either of your phones have cameras? You could send me a pic message and I could post for you.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Do either of your phones have cameras? You could send me a pic message and I could post for you.

I do not carry a cell phone (lame, I know)...Ron has a blackberry...daughter has a camera phone that I am going to try, if I can pry it out of her hands, of course. Otherwise, I'm thinking Thursday eve. when the boy gets home. Anyway, we will try our hardest to weigh in on time.