women wityh tats

Options

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    A bad tattoo looks bad on anybody. A nice tattoo on a nice looking lady is good, but don't overdo it.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    as long as they don't look like this.
    Michelle-McGee-0310-bombshell-MmhDOTcom.jpg
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    I have 8..
    Amigos on my left wrist with a flower..
    Delilah with my dogs paw print on my right wrist..
    A yin yang on my right forearm..
    a tribal cat on my left arm..
    Wings on my left shoulder/back
    my left leg is floral..
    my left foot has writing.. "One step at a time"
    my right ankle has stars..
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I love them on men or women!! I have 5 of my own and my husband has 8 and we are both working on 1 more for now...we have to get our son's name because we already both have our daughter's!

I adore all of my hubby's tats and his are all out for show! He has a "naked" pin up girl on his leg and a lot of women always ask if it bothers me...which is funny because I'm the one who picked it out :)

Only 1 of mine show also...on my inner wrist and a lot of people still don't know it's there. I also work in an office so I'm not sure if they would like me being covered in tattoos. I would totally do a sleeve but I have fat arms! LOL

I just think it's personal preference...I do think it looks manly to have one big tattoo on your upper arm if you are a woman but I like when the whole arm is covered!!
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I have 14 tats, and my next goal is to finish up my ribcage tat which I got three years ago and have never gotten around to finishing!
  • Juliealittle
    Juliealittle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for several years now. I keep going back to the same type of idea, a variation of a stargazer lily mixed with something to represent strength but can't decide where I want to put it. I want to be able to see it easily myself, but not sure I want to show the entire world. It's going to be something special that makes me smile each time I look at it. My husband got a tattoo 3 years ago and I told myself I would get one when I got to my goal weight...well, I still don't have it yet. ha. Next year!!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos, but currently don't have any. Been planning to get one on my back for years involving a fairy and three stars. The only thing that has delayed me so far is my husband not being into tattoos, but that won't hold me back for forever. One day soon, I plan to get it done. I also have wanted an ankle tattoo since I was a teenager, but am still wondering what would be best. I think meaningful and well done ones are beautiful.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have lots, I think most can be seen in my profile pics, each one has a certain meaning to me, and I have not regretted any of them. I hate the winter, just because most of them are covered, I am proud of my ink, its who I am, and I would never cover them up, for anyone.....
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos on both guys and girls. Especially on forearms. I'm going for my consultation this afternoon to get a quarter sleeve on my right arm, plus a partial cover up on my first tattoo that I absolutely hate. I have 8 tattoos now, including a half sleeve on my left arm and on my left leg. Tattoos are HOTTTT!!!!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I have a very feminine climbing vine from my wrist to my elbow. I only get compliments.
    I have a yin yang triskell on the nape of my neck
    a matching flower from my vine on the opposite shoulder. I'd love to continue that down my shoulder with filigree into a artful phoenix, but my husband has asked me to consider his wishes not to over-adorn.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    So much on here about hiding a tattoo...why? IMO they are sexy on a woman when done right.

But seriously, WHY hide them? Are you scared to be the rebel your family doesnt know you want to be? Are thinking that "****, I might lose my job?"

Why get art done just to hide it? I dont get it....truly. It's like buying that $50K car just to put it in garage and never drive it.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    I love them! I have one on my ankle that is a Butterfly w/ the body made from the red ribbon the represents the American Heart Association and it says "Pop" between the wings. Lost my grandfather to Congestive Heart Failure after he spent 30+ years fighting Heart Disease. I always feel like I have a part of him with me now. As soon as I can afford it I'm getting one to represent my daughter as well!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    Love them! I have my entire back done, shoulder cap, ribs, and currently working on a chest piece, I'm actually getting that worked on tonight. The more the better, as I am always under construction! But, everything I have, has meaning :) We are walking bodies of art.....
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love them too! I just got my 7th done 2 weeks ago. It says harmony on my inner wrist. I also have a tramp stamp, 4 leaf clover on my ankle, chinese symbol for naughty on the back of my neck and a tribal flower on my shoulder blade. My other 2 are cosmetic but I still count them!! I have my eyeliner tattoed on along with my eyebrows. I do not shave my brows off or anything crazy like that. I did it to enhance them and make them more noticeable without having to use any makeup. I haven't wore eyeliner for over a year!! I love that :happy:
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm in the minority here :) I don't have any....and at least for me, they're a little too permanent. I go through phases of liking things and then not...so I'm afraid I would get sick of something after awhile.

I guess it would be different for me though if it meant something.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! I think they are really sexy. I have three all of which can be seen while in summer attire. One is on my collar bone, it's a silly one that looks like I picked it out of a book, but I drew it myself and it's really meaningful to me. It can be seen in pretty much any top I wear. I actually get a LOT of compliments on it.

I think tattoos on necks and hands are iffy. But I plan to get one on my wrist!
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have 4 right now and am planning on a half sleeve. I would have a lot more, except they can be expensive. I try not to judge when I see others with tattoos that I wouldn't get because simply put- it's their body- although if the art is terrible, I will judge lol. I have a quote on my right forearm and I've heard "I would never get a quote tattoo" and that is when I smile and say that is why it's on my arm and not yours if you don't like it ,don't look at it. I personally believe in only getting tattoos with meaning. Two of mine are for my kids, one is for me grandparents and the other is for me. Guys with well done tattoos=sexxy!
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    So much on here about hiding a tattoo...why? IMO they are sexy on a woman when done right.

But seriously, WHY hide them? Are you scared to be the rebel your family doesnt know you want to be? Are thinking that "****, I might lose my job?"

Why get art done just to hide it? I dont get it....truly. It's like buying that $50K car just to put it in garage and never drive it.

I completely agree. I spent a lot of money on mine and I want them to be seen. Why get it if no one can see it? I'm not big on back tattoos for this reason- if I get something beautiful done, I want to be able to see it without a mirror!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Love tats on girls. cant wait for my wife and myself to complete our journey she is getting a half sleeve and i am probably too

nice!

^^^This!!!
  • RedPaperClip
    Options
    I love tattoos :) I have 5 large ones and 1 teeny one. Almost everyone I know has a least one tattoo and I have some very tattooed friends! I only hate it when I see reallyyyy badly done ones! Or when I see on FB "Hey guys booked a tattoo app on Monday what should I get??" - ridiculous! I don't want to be completely covered but I would like some more. Possibly a half sleeve and a bit more of my legs for symmetry. I'd never get my stomach done (incase it warped during pregnancy) or my chest (IMO they usually detract from the boobage!).