20 pounds down by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION LADIES: I HAVE MADE A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR THIS CHALLENGE SO IT'S EASIER TO MANEUVER!

******************************************************************************************************************************************

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=271469366224567

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey Ladies! Everyone that weighed in yesterday, THANK YOU! And to those of you who have MISSED two consecutive weigh-ins, you have been dropped from the list (sorryyy). Here are our leaders so far:

First Place- MrsFelton2010 with an impressive 17.8 pound loss so far! She's almost there, what can YOU do to pump it out this week? She needs some competition!

Second Place- saraelizanne, one of my close friends! She's lost 15.2 pounds! Amazing loss, Sara!

Third Place- Emwalker3406 with a wonderful 7.8 loss- really working hard!

Fourth Place- led_2006 with a 6.8 pound loss! Really great work! I love the enthusiasm!

Remember folks; this is ANYONE'S game... don't be discouraged. I want to see you all with at LEAST a total of 5 pound lost by next weigh in (total loss, not in one week!) What do you need to do? Get it done- No excuses this week!

I love the few NSV's I got this week, but it's not enough-- EVERYONE weighing in needs to supply a before picture! Please make that happen!!

Please go to the Facebook group if you have any questions! YAY! Keep it up this week!!! I want to see another awesome loss on Sunday!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    since a couple of days ago, i have gained....lol. TOM is here and i'm 186.0 :sad:
  • spottedlee
    Options
    def have not figured out how to do this..going back to read the thread with instructions on posting pic
    into a topic.

replace both IMG into lower case,, img
  • spottedlee
    Options
    ATTENTION LADIES: I HAVE MADE A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR THIS CHALLENGE SO IT'S EASIER TO MANEUVER!

******************************************************************************************************************************************

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=271469366224567

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey Ladies! Everyone that weighed in yesterday, THANK YOU! And to those of you who have MISSED two consecutive weigh-ins, you have been dropped from the list (sorryyy). Here are our leaders so far:

First Place- MrsFelton2010 with an impressive 17.8 pound loss so far! She's almost there, what can YOU do to pump it out this week? She needs some competition!

Second Place- saraelizanne, one of my close friends! She's lost 15.2 pounds! Amazing loss, Sara!

Third Place- Emwalker3406 with a wonderful 7.8 loss- really working hard!

Fourth Place- led_2006 with a 6.8 pound loss! Really great work! I love the enthusiasm!

Remember folks; this is ANYONE'S game... don't be discouraged. I want to see you all with at LEAST a total of 5 pound lost by next weigh in (total loss, not in one week!) What do you need to do? Get it done- No excuses this week!

I love the few NSV's I got this week, but it's not enough-- EVERYONE weighing in needs to supply a before picture! Please make that happen!!

Please go to the Facebook group if you have any questions! YAY! Keep it up this week!!! I want to see another awesome loss on Sunday!
    Am I dropped for a reason? I posted last week and yesterday. Total loss 9 pounds.
    I don't have any before picture,, been so self-cousous for so many years that I just won't let anyone take pix of me except for my head.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join in? Being 20 pounds lighter by Christmas would be a great gift to myself!
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Last Christmas,, that's me,, I always been so self-cousious when it comes to pix,,
    100_0294-1.jpg
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    I don't use facebook. Is there a a way you can make the page public?
  • misscassie25
    Options
    Count me in. This is a good way to end the year off right by losing weight and to start the new year off healthy.
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    @spottedlee, I have your loss down as 3 pounds from your starting weight for this challenge?

I can update it if you send me your real starting weight! Sorry about that, you are also SUPERFANTASTIC :D!
  • spottedlee
    Options
    @spottedlee, I have your loss down as 3 pounds from your starting weight for this challenge?

I can update it if you send me your real starting weight! Sorry about that, you are also SUPERFANTASTIC :D!

ALL TIME POSTED IS PACIFIC TIME (SEATTLE)
    Sun 10/16/11 12:51 PM

not sure how you wanted me to report. this morning the scale said 267. Let me know if I am doing it wrong :smile:
    Sun 10/23/11 09:44 AM

CHECKING IN.....................

I won't beleive it, I won't believe it,, I even took picture of my scale with my two lovely feet........

Today weight is,,,,,,,,, 260... last week it was 268,, that's 8 pounds loss!

I hope I am not going too fast.
    NOTE.. looks like I made an error with my starting weight,, the post on 10/16 says 267, so this mean I lost 7 pounds as of 10/23, not 8.. so sorry
    Sun 10/30/11 04:46 AM

Minus 1, now 259

:yawn: Now back to bed,, it's 4:45 AM on west coast!

as you can see,, i had total loss of 8 pounds between Oct 16 and Oct 30
  • Miasunshine
    Options
    iNN!!!!
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    week 1: 258 :frown:
  • j_hark1022
    j_hark1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? Losing about 20lbs by Christmas is my most recent goal. If I can be counted in, by starting weight is 206 as of 10.30. Good luck everyone!
  • starscapenatasha
    Options
    158 is my weigh in for the week. Healthy BMI!!
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    IMG_5561.jpg

this is before in Jan 2009 at 265lbs.

lookinskinny.jpg

This is the after pic at 249lbs.... June 2010

lookinskinny2.jpg
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    380466_10150373854498252_673388251_8208575_1952810585_n.jpg
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    102111114641-1-1.jpg
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    im hoping to lose 16 or more by xmas!!!! is it too late to join???
  • isyslove
    isyslove Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mrsbadara
    Options
    I wanna play!

I don't track my food on MyFitnessPal (I use FitBit) but I love the community here.

My starting weight this past Sunday was 177.

I look forward to watching this progression :-)