Replies

• thatchocolatechic
    thatchocolatechic Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • cahndoit
    cahndoit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I just want to LOSE weight by Xmas. I'll be happy if I lose 10 lbs at this point.
  • shanaevans84
    Options
    I so want to do this!!!!

fitbychristmas.gif
  • Jesscox17
    Options
    I am in!!
  • DanaBergman
    Options
    I'm in! I have lost 23 lbs in less than 8 weeks, so what's another 20 by Christmas? I have lots to go, so this is a great way to stay motivated. Current weight is 187 lbs. Goal weight is 130 lbs.
  • DanaBergman
    Options
    How do I know where to go to when I return on Sunday morning?
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    How do I know where to go to when I return on Sunday morning?

In the forums, click on "My Topics" to find this topic again.
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    HellllOOOOOO ladies! How are we doing this fine Wednesday evening? I just got back from Zumba, a girl collapsed in class! I guess it really does get that intense! Although, I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of it :)

To address the questions previously, EVERYONE is allowed to take part in this challenge, there are no rules. I just want everyone to stay motivated and keep losing weight during the holidays. I always get stuck on a plateau, which is why I made this challenge. So just because I can't keep track of ya'll, doesn't mean I don't want you here! Please stay included! :D -Christina

P.S-I will post anything that I write here as a TOPIC, just in case you miss BOTH memo's, you can message me!
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I definnitely want to try and do this challenge...I would love to lose 20 lbs by xmas.
  • heather311
    Options
    Please post the badge in your signature! It's :

fitbychristmas.gif

The only change you need to make is the IMG small letters instead of capitalized!

Also, I have a spreadsheet of everyone interested. If you do not feel comfortable posting your success here, then please message it to me SUNDAY MORNING or I WILLL pursue you until you tell me :)

I'm not really sure how to put the badge in my signature...I'm sort of new to this. Help me please? :)
  • kittenzmeow
    Options
    I want in!
  • mambo11
    mambo11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me IN!
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Staying in :) Had dinner out last night with my book club and I was so proud--ate within my calories available, really healthy and only had one small slice of the amazing cornbread they serve to every table :)

Restaurants have always been a danger zone for me but the last month since I've been working at this have been a real eye opener--it is possible to eat healthy and stay on track!

happy Thursday everyone!
  • InKorea
    InKorea Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm in if it's not too late :(
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this, too.
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    Okay I already said I was in....My first challenge. My current weight is....ugh 269.....Love too be 249 for Christmas!!! Yay!! So weigh ins are Sundays? On here or just message the starter personally? Also I want the picture everyone has....How do I get it? TIA
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sorry, forgot to provide starting weight in first post!

SW: 155

Looking forward to this! :)
  • janessac
    Options
    This is perfect since that's pretty much my goal =) I'm so down for this!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm in... Thanks for starting the challenge! SW: 146.4
  • cdubs2012
    Options
    I'd like to be in!! Friend me and say you are part of this challenge!