Where are all my Pennsylvania people at?!?

Options

Replies

• LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love Lake Erie. It's becoming a "thing" for us to visit once a year. It's a beautiful area. We've never been to Pittsburgh, but I've heard it's a great city.
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I went to Shippensburg College, about 6 years ago, but now I live in Lancaster PA.
  • biznoche
    Options
    Not too far... Camp hill (right outside of Harrisburg) :)
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Danville, central PA, home of Geisinger...up until the flood kicked us out I lived in Bloomsburg, my house was right next to the fairgrounds...

:frown: I'm sorry to hear that. I know Bloom was hit very bad. We were down there near the end of September and couldn't believe the devastation. We took our kids to Town Park sometimes before the flood hit it.

Yeah, sorry to hear about your home.............that flood really sucked!!! Hope all is ok, now, and you are back home!!!! Good Luck... Missed going to the fair this year.............first time, I could remember in my lifetime, of NOT going to the Bloomsburg Fair!!! :cry:
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    157th Bloomsburg Fair – September 22 – 29, 2012

COUNTDOWN TO BLOOMSBURG FAIR 2012

232 Days, 22 Hours, 33 Minutes, 16 Seconds.

:wink:
  • rcolours7
    Options
    i'm in eastern pa - 20 mins (w/o traffic) outside of philly

i'm also fairly new to the site and getting back into better health.....feel free to add me to your list. i need more friends on here for the support.

thanks
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am from Pittsburgh. Graduated from Shippensburg University but live in Singapore now. Does that count?
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    I used to live in Carnegie, which is right outside of Pgh, now that I'm in the Air Force, I've moved to Goldsboro, NC.. :(
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    NE PA (Scranton/Wilkes Barre area) :)

me too!
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    Your from Carnegie JHB? I lived there for about 14 years.
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Your from Carnegie JHB? I lived there for about 14 years.

No, I'm from the Wilkes Barre area.
  • binkxo3
    Options
    I am from Delco, about 10 minutes from Philly. However my little brother lives in Beaver county about 10 minutes from the burgh (:
  • Lululagrand
    Lululagrand Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a makeup artist from Manheim, Lancaster County, heart of Amish country but am a beach girl at heart! Go figure! Grew up at the Jersey Shore. Manheim a quaint historic town known for the "Manheim Farm Show" in Oct. every year. I Lived in Hershey for several years where I met my husband. I loved living in a town that smells like chocolate...here in farm country...not so much! Some days the air is thick with...well let's say fertilizer.The best part ...are all the local farms, produce, Farmer's markets..."ROOTS" one of the oldest in the country open on Tuesdays. We Both work in Lancaster which has become a nice hub for art. I signed on to MFP only last week! I took my "Take it or leave it" vacation and decided to put my body on Vacation too with a dextox diet and I'm felling great.
    I need some connections so I welcome friends!
  • indiesongstress
    indiesongstress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Live downtown in Philly!
  • Mrsjamesp
    Mrsjamesp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Don't be knockin' the greatest sandwich ever created. I love a good Cheesesteak, but a Primanti's Sandwich kills it!

Cole slaw (not the creamy kind)
    Fries
    Choice of meat
    Cheese
    & the most awesome italian bread
    All on one sandwich....mmmmm

With that line up of ingredients- it truly does sound as though it could kill (although I would die with a smile on my face). :smile:
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in the York/ Lancaster PA area. I know that's a bit of a hike from Shippensburg but still. Will send an invite!
  • ZachyABaby
    Options
    Eating SOS and calling people yinz.

I live in Harrisburg for like six more months.
  • cmaguire305
    cmaguire305 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Grew up in West Philly, living in King of Prussia now.
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    157th Bloomsburg Fair – September 22 – 29, 2012

COUNTDOWN TO BLOOMSBURG FAIR 2012

232 Days, 22 Hours, 33 Minutes, 16 Seconds.

:wink:

I'm hoping to enter a photo or two in the fair this year. Another (non-fitness related) goal for 2012!
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    I am about an hour north of Philly. (allentown, pa)