Lost 2 kg (4,4 lbs) over weekend!?

Options
When I stepped on my scale Monday I thought it was broken, but then I tried another scale and it was the same <.<
My second thought was that it was water-weight, but now two days later it is still the same.
I hadn't been at a plateau or anything o.O

So what gives?
Have any of you have this happen?

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    water retention can make or break your spirts on the scales! i have alot of water retention over the month but normally loose around finishing my period!
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    the week i had my period the scale didn't move...but then after it ended i lost the same amount of weight, 2 kgs...
    so maybe it's because your period ended?
  • Davorla
    Davorla Posts: 26
    Options
    Woohoo I'm hoping this happens me, I'm coming to the end of my period, and had a weigh in with the nurse the other day and she said the same ... expect to lose at least 2lbs! Fingers crossed! At least there's one good thing about getting them!!! :)
  • GirlieMutant
    Options
    the week i had my period the scale didn't move...but then after it ended i lost the same amount of weight, 2 kgs...

No, I hadn't had my period, but I SHOULD have had it, but I skipped by starting my new packet of birth-control pills.
    Could have been it, maybe?
  • stansmrs
    stansmrs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    yes that def could be it, i did the same the other month and took a packet back to back, i waited until id finished that packet and had a period before i weighed myself x
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options

No, I hadn't had my period, but I SHOULD have had it, but I skipped by starting my new packet of birth-control pills.
    Could have been it, maybe?

when i take the pill and skip a period i still feel bloated :S
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Yes could be it, I have friend older than me whose been through menopause she no longer gets an actual period but still gets bloated at same time of month and cravings! ..