238 pounds lost...Pictures

Options

Replies

• t_elliot
    t_elliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable.What an inspiration you are. Congratulations and continued success!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing transformation!! So very inspiring. Well done girlie! :)
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Astonishing loss.
  • allmanro
    allmanro Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think the whole world should give you a huge tight hug, you just kicked some major *kitten*!!! Congrats on your new body and life!! AMAZING! ♥
  • workingtobethin
    workingtobethin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are amazing!! Great job
  • baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thank you SOOO much for sharing your story. My heaviest weight was 270ish and it took me a long time to get down to 250. When I started MFP 6 weeks ago I was 244 and through keeping a food diary and being accountable for my exercise I'm down more than I thought I would be. I wish you all the success in your journey and I do hope you are able to afford the surgery. I know doctor's don't cover it, but maybe saving just a little from each pay check will help. You look fantastic and I got chills looking at your pictures and reading about your journey. I hope everything works out for you in the Spring. Please continue to keep MFP up-to-date on your success!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This is AMAZING! I'm so happy for you! I know all of the hard work that goes into this process. Good luck with everything! :happy:
  • hayskylar
    Options
    you. are. amazing.
    (:
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, are an inspiration!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference. You look fantastic, and you lost the 238 lbs the old fashion way (alot of hard work and exercising). It just goes to show that there is no magic pill/potion - it takes alot of hard work to get where you are. I love the last pic of you in that really nice dress sitting down. You look fantastic!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jhungate
    jhungate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You are TRULY an amazing inspiration to say the very least! Not only are you so good at what your doing but you also have a beautiful personality and are so kind to others! Thank you so much for being my friend and helping me every day as well! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    you're the incredible shrinking woman! way to go. your success is incredibly inspirational.
  • Daniellerathey34
    Options
    YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WHAT AN INSPIRATION!!!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person inside and out.

I am so proud of you!
  • amstein18
    amstein18 Posts: 131
    Options
    um.. WOW!!! i'm speechless at your amazing accomplishment!! you friggin' rock & you look FANTASTIC!!! you inspire me, thank you.
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I love your story. Not only have you changed your life, but you are changing other people's lives.
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I <3 you, bb. I'm so proud of you :):):)
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a journey you have been on! Would love to hear how your surgery goes for the loose skin. Keep us posted!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!