238 pounds lost...Pictures

Options

Replies

• smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    WOW....WHAT AN AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!!!!
    YOU DID IT.....ALL BY YOURSELF....AWESOME!!!
    i AM SO PROUD OF YOU & I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU :laugh:
    YOU ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR JOURNEY
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY !!!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    So inspirational you look amazing! Congrats!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    What a weight loss!! How did you do this and how long did it take you to lose the weight?
    I WAS 430 POUNDS AT 17, HAD THE GASTRIC BYPASS AND GOT DOWN TO 290. I WENT THROUGH A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE AND DIDN'T DEAL WITH IT. I BEGAN BINGE EATING AND BY THE TIME I WAS 21 I WAS BACK UP TO 350-380. ONLY WORRIED WHEN MY SIZE 28 PANTS GOT TIGHT. IT WAS AT MY BROTHERS WEDDING WHERE I HAD MY "MOMENT" MAY 9TH 2009 I STARTED FROM 370-ISH. I DIDN'T HAVE A SCALE THAT WENT OVER 350. I WAS A 26/28
    OCTOBER OF 2011 I HIT 192. MY SURGEON TOLD ME TO STOP LOSING WEIGHT AS I HAVE 30 POUNDS OF EXCESS SKIN AND WILL LOSE EVEN MORE WEIGHT WHILE RECOVERING. I STOPPED EATING FAST FOOD, THEN AS TIME WENT ON GAVE UP SODA. SWITCHED TO WHOLE GRAIN, AVOIDED PROCESSED FOODS AND REALLY GOT INTO WORKIN GOUT. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST TOOL. MOVING AND FINDING WAYS TO KEEP SNEAKING IN WORKOUTS. WATER, PATIENCE AND A GREAT SUPPORT TEAM. IT'S POSSIBLE. ANYTHING IS. SOUNDS CHEESY BUT I AM HERE SAYING IT.

Wow! Thank you for posting and being such an inspiration. You are so brave for posting your journey!
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job!! You are an inspiration. Good luck on your surgery. Thanks for sharing your pics - not sure I could ever be so gutsy! You ROCK!!!
  • sostengo
    Options
    Totally amazing!
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    You are so incredible friend!! :D
  • LouPeters
    Options
    Absolutely Inspiring! Look how far you have come. You look like a different person. Amazing! I understand why you would want the excess skin removed and can see from your photos how toned your body is without it. Congratulations on your hard effort so far and I wish you well with the rest of your journey.
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm excited for your upcoming surgery. That will seal the deal for you!
    I've lost 70 lbs before and know there's a lot of head banging that goes with it. Just
    remember you deserve it! I'm anxious to see your after surgery pics.
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!!!!
  • urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    OH! MY! GAAAAWD!!! Girl, you are a weight loss ROCK STAR!!! Ya hear me? This is truly amazing and totally beyond inspirational. I read your story on your profile page and want to thank you for sharing it. After reading and seeing this, there are NO more excuses! You are definitely showin' 'em how to come back, baby. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW! God bless you for all your dedication and hard work!! You have done the right thing for you and I am so proud of you for accomplishing all you have. Stick with it and I will pray that your surgeries will go well for you. Thank you so much for sharing with us your wonderful success! Lynne:heart:
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    your one brave women... wtg..... you must be so proud of yourself... there are so many inspirational amazing people on this site. :happy:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Great pics!! Love it! Hooray for you!!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    WOW you are a true inspiration. Congrats on your accomplishment. I am so happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    OMG Wow!! that is all I can say is WOW! So happy for you!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm so amazed! You have done a great job! Very inspirational!!!
  • CookieGem
    CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    One word... Amazing x
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    If this isn't motivation people, then I don't know what is! This is truly inspirational for each and every single one of us that struggles to lose weight. IT CAN BE DONE! Thank you for sharing this with us! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you are AMAZING!!!! Such inspiration and motivation!
  • mzzkitty35
    mzzkitty35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I am truly happy and encouraged by your success!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!