Big *ahem* booty ladies

Options
13»

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahaha I need new pairs of pants. I have the same problem and I have been extra picky to find strechable jean pants that sometimes works for me maybe something you can look for and no Im not talking about those spandex pants Im actually talking about jeans just with a little give. Although you have to still try them on because some dont give enough:grumble:
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I don't have a HUGE butt...but I have this problem. I was made with wide hips and little waist and skinny thighs and what I find works best for me is jeans that have stretch to them or PZI jeans.

But lets face it I want cute jeans that reflect my style so I took a class at JoAnn's Fabric on how to sew to fix clothes. Now I just buy what's on sale and in a style I like and i take them home to hem and dart the waist!

The class was a couple hours long on a Saturday afternoon.
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I despise jeans for this reason, it is the worst to go jean shopping, thank you for leggings being in style this season! Im wearing them like there is no tomorrow.
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Shoot. Exactly my problem....

Dance class, Running, Zumba even spinning only exaggerates my round butt and jeans are my dress of choice......
    I just cinch up with a belt or if I find a pair that fit good, I load up.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I love my big butt but jeans are a nightmare. I have some of the lanebryant size 2 blue circle type for the medium waist thick thigh and big butt girl. They are okay but too me it makes my butt look even bigger. The BF always smacks it when ever i wear them. I just prefer to buy a few good belts and call it a day.