No excess skin

Options
2»

Replies

• risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Look at my profile picture and there's your answer. I can't stress it enough, you need an excellent weight training routine to do 2 times a week along with 3 days of cardio. My skin isn't perfect, but it's not horrible and it is constantly getting better.
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Someone told me to take MSM daily...it's a supplement that's supposed to help with skins elasticity retention.....
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Can you send the info to me too?
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Please send to me as well, thanks!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am Carolinamomma3 and this is what has worked for me...

A couple lil Secrets I have learned along the Way...
    (Just so you know us chunky monkey's can have loose skin but here is my secret I have learned and it works)
    Ok.. loose skin:::: well I was very scared about that and yes I still have some, but I have also had 3 babies so it's not all going to go away.. the secret is to not let it be to bad is to buy yourself a spanks a size smaller than you are to help suck in your loose skin while exercising.. "it works" it's like tightening your muscles for you instead of sitting there trying to suck your gut in the whole time during your workout... you will notice a big difference within the first 2 weeks.. flabby skin like bat wings and loose skin between your legs.. It's all about finding the right toning exercise while you are losing weight, tone as you go!!! you have got to stay constant in a workout routine to get the results you want... *muah*
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    send it to me too!! This is an issue that I am terrified of!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    This https://store.t-tapp.com/products/CRT-Skin-Tightening-System-DVD.html
    It is good not only for loose skin but cellulite as well. One of the best things I've ever purchased. Q
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    Bump -- Thanks Rachel!!
  • kault
    kault Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    If any one still wnts the email just add me And i can send it to you..sorry took so long to reply i didnt know anyone had responded besides the 1st couple of posts :)