Ladies, do you like facial hair on your man?

Options

Replies

• dez_yaoichan
    Options
    the 5 oclock shadow look is hot... on the right guy
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    A man looks like a man with a beard. Without one, he does not.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    if hte man looked like Jax or Opie from SOA, then YES!!!

otherwise, meh. take it or leave it. my guy lets his grow in the winter cause he works outsdie and the longer it gets the softer it is so i like it then :)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has a beard. I like it and because he's had it so long it's weird to see him without it! I make sure he keeps it tidy by trimming it for him! He wouldn't be bothered to do it if I asked him to! Hahah.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    my husband is always a little scruffy (never too long) and i like it. i think he looks weird when he shaves lol
  • Legalchica
    Options
    I prefer not on most men but some can really pull of a gotee or a beard neatly groomed of course :)
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    Curious, do you ladies like facial hair on your man? If so, what kind of facial hair?

My fiance used to have a beard which I was fine with - as long as it was neatly groomed. I prefer the clean shaven look but I can deal with a beard. However, he has now shaved his beard and now has a mustache and that he's adamant on keeping and is trying to train that sucker. If you've ever seen the movie Bronson with Tom Hardy, then you know what kind of mustache I'm talking about. I HATE IT. =/

No, none at all.

In matter of fact hate all body hair on my man...and he loves me enough to shave it all off because I don't like it...hmphf whoever thought I would get so lucky to have a man that loves me that much :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the guy...I mean, some guys just don't look right without facial hair & then some just look silly WITH it. Personally, I'm partial to a nicely trimmed goatee when it looks right :bigsmile:
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I like it when my boyfriend has a goatee, for the look. I can't stand the feel of any facial hair when kissing him though /shudder
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    <== this is how I roll. :drinker:
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Yes! When my husband grows his goatee out and keeps it nicely trimmed, it makes him look extremely sexy. Although, it sucks waiting for it to grow out enough that it doesn't scratch the heck outta my face when I try to kiss him, lol.
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I love a little 5 o'clock shadow or a well-trimmed goatee on certain guys, but no big bushy beards or 'staches.
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Love facial hair on a guy... goatee's are hot, especially when beard part is longer.. my husband looks like a bad @ss when he grows it out.. mmmmmmmmm
  • nldsmiley
    nldsmiley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yuck, a big turn off to me!!
  • ashlenz
    ashlenz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hell ya i like facial hair.. but there is such a thing as TOO MUCH.. i like it somewhere in-between 5 o'clock shadow and a weeks time. any longer could get ugly :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Anyone on my friends list should know that any kind of facial hair on a man makes me WILD!:love: Long hair does the same.

No such thing as too much.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    NO I hate it.

I don't want that scratching my face or other delicates/
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love three day stubble on my fella but 4 days is too long and 1or two days just is itchy. Yes im fussy.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Better him than me!
  • allie_000
    Options
    Love a beard (hence the bf in my pic) Lol.