Ladies, do you like facial hair on your man?

Options

Replies

• sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many responses!
  • crseedee
    crseedee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I prefer clean shaven, but on some men they look quite nice with a bit of scruff grown out, but groomed. I have sensitive skin on my face and kissing any more than a smooch really irritates my skin when its 5:00 shadow. I absolutely cannot stand a full on beard though-reminds me of Grizzly Adams or someones grandpa. I have known a couple people who looked 100x better with facial hair and kinda unattractive and awkward without it, so I guess it just depends on the guy. :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    the 5 oclock shadow look is hot... on the right guy

I agree with this

I third this :bigsmile:
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!! I like very manly men and I prefer facial hair. I absolutely love the whole mustache & gotee combo....yummy!! :)
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    This subject always makes me baffle myself.

I'm a clean shaven gal. I have never cared for beards.

The odd thing about that is...my BF of 4 yrs has scruffy to beard (depending on the day). And yet, it works for me. How odd is that??

He pretty much has to do this, his dark haired and it grows so fast. But once in a while he goes to a goatee or really rare occasions, clean. I love the goatee on him. But for the most part, I don't even think about the fact that he has a beard!
  • kendernau
    kendernau Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wife convinced me to grow a mustache before we got married...afterwards, she told me to grow a beard as well. Have only shaved it off once since then - and grew it right back in because I got in trouble for shaving it off in the first place.

I keep it fairly short, and shave it off the neck. I have a twin brother without the facial hair, so it is easy to see the difference. My wife is adamant about me having the beard, his wife is adamant about him not...go figure.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Nooo, very much no!!!
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I like the scruff :) makes him look rough and rugged? more manly? haha I don't think he can actually grow a full beard it would come in funny -- but I think he looks younger/more boyish when he is cleanly shaven
  • leilani♥
    Options
    mustache rides are fun.
  • ZachyABaby
    Options
    mustache rides are fun.

haha awesomeness.

and who gives a **** what any of you like? i love my facial hair. haters gonna hate.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy. 90% of the time I prefer no facial hair, but there are exceptions to every rule.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My husband has a very well kept beard/mustache....love it love love it! :love:
  • LovahLaura
    Options
    My man has a thicker lined beard. Not sure what to call it. And that's it. It looks really good on him. Can't see him with any more (or any less) facial hair than that though.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of my boyfriend's beard.
  • hazelmae123
    hazelmae123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I liked only clean shaven. That has changed, maybe because now it seems manly to me. I like goatee or the variations there of, I don't care for beard though or mustache all by itself. But whatever it is I like it to be nice and tight, trimmed and sharp with the rest of his face smooth. That is a good look.
  • Gio2369
    Gio2369 Posts: 82
    Options
    I cant answer this! I'm not into men lmao ........just saying lol
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I like clean shaven, but I'm a sucker for a little bit of scruff :)
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I like my women with a little facial hair. Sometimes when our mustaches stick it's like balls of fireworks on my lips.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a well groomed mustache & goatee! ... add some tattoos, and yum:)
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I like a nicely trimmed goatee and or mustache and beard.

No wild bush men need to apply!!!