IS OUR GOVERNMENT KILLING US BY POISIONING OUR FOOD SUPPLY?

Options

Replies

• CindiBryce
    Options
    The government is not killing us, nor is it poisoning our food supply. Yes, there should be more awareness and education about healthy eating habits. But ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide his/her diet.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    4qAMa.jpg
  • SpeedBump1
    SpeedBump1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Blank stare while listening to crickets.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I've given up that food. I'm only eating walnuts I find on the ground. I go walnutting about 3 times a week now and besides a few busted ones I've been able to feed myself for weeks. Lot's of protein and lots of options from plain salty nuts to nut butter. This is the way to go.

Hahahahaha! You're excellent.
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    This is a formal request for a mod to lock this ignorance before it destroys the universe as we know it.
    Yes, please! This is an abuse of the forums in the sense that it spreads misinformation, annoys people who try to provide sensible criticism, and makes the forums looks like a haven for nutcases and conspiracy-mongers. And, btw, isn't quoting entire slabs of someone else's writing plagiarism? Surely that has to be against some rule, or I really hope it is.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Newsflash - Air is full of all sorts of contaminents, but I still choose to breath!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Part of what you are saying is correct, but the one point about the Atkins diet is way wrong.

The Atkins plan does NOT leach calcium out your bones. Most of the vegetables on the list of acceptable foods when you first start are all high calcium containing foods, such as Collard Greens, etc.

It is a well known and proven fact that PHYTATES found in grains and legumes are what leaches calcium out of the bones.

They will have to come again with that nonsense that is posted.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I'm just going to live on my nut butter that I make when I'm lonely.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Damn. A worse fate than the Donner party.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options

I don't know. I ski at Donner Pass and the finger sandwiches are to die for.
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    when never landed on the moon either...
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    The government is not killing us, nor is it poisoning our food supply. Yes, there should be more awareness and education about healthy eating habits. But ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide his/her diet.

Well you might want to think again with knowing that the United States Government allows companies such as Monsanto to keep producing their toxic seeds for their own agenda.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I personally love this part:

"If you hate your kids, feed them Mc Donald's."

I'm going to use that in the future.

"That's it! I've had it! Shut-up or I'm taking you to McDonald's and making you eat chicken nuggets!"

"But...Mom..."

"Do you want a hamburger and fries too? Keep your mouth shut! And if you roll your eyes at me one more time so help me I will order you an apple pie!"

BAHAHAHAHA! *snorts*

Double snorts! XD
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

I don't know. I ski at Donner Pass and the finger sandwiches are to die for.

I hear the BBQ Spare Ribs are a killer as well.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    4qAMa.jpg

I love me some ST:TNG.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My diet of crack and paint chips is just perfect then.

By the way, St. Elizabeth's called: they're expecting you back by the time the street lights come on.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    So... It's the government's fault I eat Mc Donalds. I KNEW it!!

Ok.. to be honest I didn't read the post.. only a few lines but just to be safe I will join Contrarian on the moon and we can throw moon rocks at the government :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I%2BWant%2Bto%2BBelieve.jpg
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

Well you might want to think again with knowing that the United States Government allows companies such as Monsanto to keep producing their toxic seeds for their own agenda.

Monsanto produces 'toxic' (note: toxic to invertebrates with alkaline stomach environments) for their super-secret agenda of ....profit. They are a company, not a community service organisation. If you don't like it, that's your call. But there's no conspiracy about a company making a product that increases their profit.
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I can't possibly sit here and read that much....

Good thing others post quick responses so I get the gist of it all. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.