IS OUR GOVERNMENT KILLING US BY POISIONING OUR FOOD SUPPLY?

Options

Replies

• Legalchica
    Options
    Am I the only one who stopped reading about three sentences into that drivel?!

Nope :) I did the same. I was more interested in other ppls responses :)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    tinfoilhat.jpg
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who stopped reading about three sentences into that drivel?!

Nope :) I did the same. I was more interested in other ppls responses :)

Ditto.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well I'm gonna delete my mfp account.

I'm now on the air diet!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to live on my nut butter that I make when I'm lonely.
    Damn. A worse fate than the Donner party.

I don't know. I ski at Donner Pass and the finger sandwiches are to die for.

I hear the BBQ Spare Ribs are a killer as well.

Hahahaha! Nice. (All of the above)
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Im so not reading all of that....i stopped after "McDonald's will make you fat and sick". This is common sense. And im not wasting my life reading a novel long post....sorry.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    9416101.jpg

I love that guy's hair.

I about fell out of my chair when I saw this. Have you seen the show he's in, Ancient Aliens. OMG it's hyserical.
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE BIGGER PROBLEM! DHMO is in EVERYTHING!

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

Yes, you should be concerned about DHMO! Although the U.S. Government and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) do not classify Dihydrogen Monoxide as a toxic or carcinogenic substance (as it does with better known chemicals such as hydrochloric acid and benzene), DHMO is a constituent of many known toxic substances, diseases and disease-causing agents, environmental hazards and can even be lethal to humans in quantities as small as a thimbleful.

Read more : http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to live on my nut butter that I make when I'm lonely.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Well I'm gonna delete my mfp account.

I'm now on the air diet!!

No, no, no!!!! Don't go on the air diet. Don't you know there are toxins in the air? To survive you have to:
    (a) Drink nothing
    (b) Eat nothing
    (c) Don't breath

That is the only way to avoid all the nasty chemicals that the Government is using to kill everybody.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I personally love this part:

"If you hate your kids, feed them Mc Donald's."

I'm going to use that in the future.

"That's it! I've had it! Shut-up or I'm taking you to McDonald's and making you eat chicken nuggets!"

"But...Mom..."

"Do you want a hamburger and fries too? Keep your mouth shut! And if you roll your eyes at me one more time so help me I will order you an apple pie!"

I didn't know how much my dad hated me..or how much i hated my kids until today!
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    If it's white it's usually bad for you!
    Milk, cheese, sugar, salt, bread, pasta, ice cream, mayonnaise ...
    Yes, you are totally right. Cauliflower is bad for you. Fluffy white kittens are bad for you. Clouds are bad for you.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE BIGGER PROBLEM! DHMO is in EVERYTHING!

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

Yes, you should be concerned about DHMO! Although the U.S. Government and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) do not classify Dihydrogen Monoxide as a toxic or carcinogenic substance (as it does with better known chemicals such as hydrochloric acid and benzene), DHMO is a constituent of many known toxic substances, diseases and disease-causing agents, environmental hazards and can even be lethal to humans in quantities as small as a thimbleful.

Read more : http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Read up on matter! Matter makes up EVERYTHING!! Did you know matter is in carcinogens AND water? Matter is in our *kitten*, our water, and yet, we eat stuff with matter in it!!!!!!

Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    Milk, cheese, sugar, salt, bread, pasta, ice cream, mayonnaise ...

Is this a race thing?
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    The government is not killing us, nor is it poisoning our food supply. Yes, there should be more awareness and education about healthy eating habits. But ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide his/her diet.

Well you might want to think again with knowing that the United States Government allows companies such as Monsanto to keep producing their toxic seeds for their own agenda.

Monsanto produces 'toxic' (note: toxic to invertebrates with alkaline stomach environments) for their super-secret agenda of ....profit. They are a company, not a community service organisation. If you don't like it, that's your call. But there's no conspiracy about a company making a product that increases their profit.

You are welcome to think what you want to think. There are good reasons as to why countries kick Monsanto and their "seeds" out and won't let them in.

Monsanto needs to be blown up and done away with.
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Do you think if we all post the word 'boobies' on this thread someone (please mods, put it out of its misery!) will come along and delete it?
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    OP has the most fitting name ...EVER.

agreed, I wondered if anyone else noticed
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

thats-racist-gif.gif

Just kidding... for those of you who are a wee on the sensitive side.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Isn't it OBVIOUS what the hormones in milk, meats and additives are doing to kids. Teenagers are developing way faster than they did 20-30 years ago. That's why a 16 year old girl nowadays could easily pass for a 25 year old!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    OP has the most fitting name ...EVER.

agreed, I wondered if anyone else noticed

I did but I was trying to be polite by not pointing it out.
This discussion has been closed.