• chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    crockpot cheesy chicken broccoli rice :) with mushrooms

yum!!!
  • Hissweetheart
    Hissweetheart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm making swedish meatballs to put over egg noodles.
  • jeepwidow01
    Options
    Chicken, homemade applesauce & salad
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Whatever my mother in law in cooking
    :tongue:
  • lisacandoit1965
    lisacandoit1965 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I made Chili tonight too...It was delicious :smile:
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I think some curried fried rice and shrimp with some green beans. Not sure how to season them yet. No oil or salt any suggestions?
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Crockpot short ribs and cabbage. Cabbage is a life save in that it's filling and tasty without a load of calories.

that sounds awesome...can I get details?
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    Chicken stir fry. Made with chicken, broccoli, 1/2 cup of rottelle noodles, chilli powder, sweet baby rays bbq sauce. So yummy!
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    We had veggie sausages, mash (small portion for me) and braised red cabbage which was gorgeous with the sausages
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken breasts, but I'm not sure what else. Maybe steamed kale and some brown rice. Or maybe just throw some cauliflower and carrots in with the chicken for a super easy dinner.
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Curry chicken thighs and rice
  • lookitscaitlin
    Options
    fish crumbed with kumara (sweet potato) from frozen, boiled potatoes and veg :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    greek stuffed peppers with spinach, turkey, rice, tomatoes, olives and feta, and a splash of greek dressing. 283 calories per serv. :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Chicken stir fry. Made with chicken, broccoli, 1/2 cup of rottelle noodles, chilli powder, sweet baby rays bbq sauce. So yummy!

Oh man, I LOVE sweet baby'd rays bbq sauce. Sounds like something that would be good on roast chicken, which I just happened to have planned for tonight.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I ate a jacket potao with onion and chives cottage cheese on top. YUMMY!!! i really wanted carbs today...oops
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    steak and brussel sprounts :)
  • vking713
    vking713 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Grilled ham and cheese (slice smoked Gouda cheese, slice cooked ham,natures own whole wheat bread) and 1 cup Safeway organic creamy tomato and basil soup with a couple carrots and celery sticks
  • tommyekatt
    tommyekatt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We are having steak and salad.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner will be Sainsbury's Be good to yourself Spicy Meatballs, a generous helping of white rice with lashings of Reduced Sugar and Salt Ketchup, and a pint of 7 Up Free!