Do you judge others on their workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I don't judge because:
    1) it could be all that they have
    2) at least they are exercising
    3) there have been times when I didn't match because my normal workout clothes were dirty and didn't dry in time for my next workout, so I just throw on whatever I can find
    4) maybe that is what they are comfortable in and aren't ready to wear tighter workout clohes
    5) I couldn't care less about what people are wearing LOL, it doesn't affect me in any way, so who am I to judge?
  • Meander061
    Options
    Generally, no - everyone is sweating and working. I do wonder about people in the gym in street shoes, however, and I SERIOUSLY wonder about those souls in flip-flops.
  • midnitemunchies
    midnitemunchies Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If it looks like they're trying to do more than workout, i judge! oops.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    As long as their bits are covered I tend to not pay attention. BUT I am also one that wears sweats and Tshirts because I honestly amd not there to pick anyone up so I don't care what I look like lol

EXACTLY my point too! And for heavens sake...cover it up! Not exactly flattery.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Important part is that they are excersizing. If it is comfortable, covers, and safe.. Rock on!

this if its comfortable, it fits and is suitable for the gym.. its work out attire.. if you have an issue with it.. don't look... or work out somewhere else.... i think its better (in my case) that fatty is at the gym or jogging on the sidewalk... not that they are at the gym and match...
  • ZachyABaby
    Options
    I work out with a bunch of big black dudes... So no, not really.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I work out with a bunch of big black dudes... So no, not really.

hahaha
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Workout clothes no. But when I see some overweight girls trying to pull off the "hoochey mama" look I gag.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    This was sort of in jest to the thread about judging people about what they eat. We really shouldn't care.

ahh now in context... its quite funny.. lol...
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    No....other than the people wearing long sleeves, long pants and heavy cotton shirts...Arent you Hot!!???

Im usually too busy to give a rats *kitten* about fashion:wink:
  • kikimichelle88
    Options
    As long as i dont have to see a pair of boobies almost falling out of a tiny tank top or some hairy guys balls hanging out from the bottom, then its ok. I usually wear shorts and a tshirt.
  • whit1108
    Options
    No not at all!! Who cares what people wear when they are working out. Atleast they are working out and not at home on there *kitten* doing nothing. I get very sweaty and nasty from working out. Looks like i got out of the shower. pants and a tshirt is good for me for working out. Dont really care what people think about me when i am working out. I dont even pay attention to who is all there and what they are doing. Im in and get the workout done and out i go. You have way to much time on your hands if your sitting working out and judging people at the same time for cloths they have on.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I don't care unless they are exposing body parts they shouldn't (like the girls in super short loose shorts with not undies on) or if they are wearing blue jeans.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I don't have a gym membership anymore but when I did as long as its all covered I could care less. Now that I'm out running in public doing the couch to 5k I try to make sure I'm not gonna embarass my kids if their with me but most of the time its just me and my tunes in my head and I could care less what the people I meet think or what the poor people driving down the road seeing all my fat bounce as I run think. I'm improving me and if they have a problem with my wardrobe they can buy me another. Hasn't been that bad yet darn it!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I don't like seeing anyone sweating, including myself, so I don't look at others when working out. :)
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    People reply to just about everything.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    unless they're not wearing enough clothes i don't care!
  • marialynnporter
    marialynnporter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i hate the girls who are wearing caked on makeup looking like sluts and clowns and they don't even work out. they sit there and wait till a guy walks by and works out and then stops. it's stupid! and they are so tan that they look like they are 70! when they are 20. and that all i hate. but i just wear my black jazz pants that i would wear when i use to dance, and a nice fitting v-neck t-shirt. :) if i am going to sweat and work out like crazy i want to still look good, because what if i go to the store after or something. :)
  • SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I *try* to match, BUT the workout clothes I wear are less than fashionable.

Not to mention I have zero makeup on, a trainer bra on & my hair is in a high bun - regardless of what I'm wearing I look like a hot mess - especially after a sweaty workout :tongue:
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    God, I hope people aren't judging me when I am hyper-ventilating up a hill with sweatpants and an old t-shirt on...