Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Yes, everything except tea.
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    I log everything...the only times I haven't is a bite of something just because I a bite of a peach? Really? I think that 20 calories or less will be fine (I am usually pretty far under anywho)
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    yes I do log everything I am planning on eating and anything additional after. You be surprised at how many calories are racked up with just simple stuff. So Add everything if you want actual total calories
  • johnfnord
    johnfnord Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    everything but antibiotics and supplements.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    log diet things like pepsi max 1 calorie.

but i dont log gum, possibly 5 kcals i dont know.
    and dont log multi-vitamins and stuff.
  • ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    MOST DEFINATELY EVERYTHING!!
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    yes. Lattes usually have 150+ calories. Be careful.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Almost everything. I forgot to log in a stick of gum I accepted on my walk on Sunday. But otherwise, I try to be very accurate. Otherwise, how will I learn?
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    everything. even specialty coffees when I do get them, those suckers are high in calories (yup even the sugar free and fat free ones!)
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    I'm very detailed in my logging and log everything, right down to a half a teaspoon of ketchup, 1/3 a tsp of stevia, etc. It's amazing how quickly it adds up.
  • radix89
    radix89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have been logging everything except gum and I may begin logging things like garlic that I wouldn't consider before. Which reminds me that I logged garlic for my scallops recipe then forgot to add it. I ate a few bites of my friends soup today and logged that. I figure if I'm going to do it may as well do it right. If I think I went over a portion by a tiny bit I try to overestimate a little just in case.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I don't bother with my tea, 2 sweeteners, skimmed milk, as a) i drink tons of it (b) its next to no calories (c) Sometimes i only drink half the cup, other times a couple of mouthfuls, etc and (d) i leave myself a few hundred cals leeway at the end of each day.
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i do except maybe once every 2 weeks i might have ONE nut amd stop at only the one, and i wont log it. But if i say im going to stop at 1 and instead have 4, i log it. Other than that i log everything. gum, water etc. Its like my little sneaky naughty thing, but i do it very very rarely. Even when i stopped dieting for a month and was eating fast food and junked i logged EVERYTHING so id know just how nad i was doing.
  • Breadoholic
    Breadoholic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't log when I have a mouthful of cereal or a spoonful of pasta from the people I live with!
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    What is the point if you don't log everything? It's all about being accountable to yourself. Some weekends I really blow it by drinking wine but I still account for it. Good luck!
  • Jeffsimpson
    Options
    Everything gets logged. I don't snack, and I don't take bites. It's generally something I "shouldn't" be having anyway so I just avoid it. :) Otherwise, yea I log it.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I log everything including communion at church, samples at the grocery stores or a drink of my daughter's chocolate milk.
  • krissykross
    Options
    Everything.
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The ONLY thing I don't log would be black coffee and sugarfree gum.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!!