Fun Date Ideas

Options
skierxjes
skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
Anyone? I'm looking for suggestions. Doing the same thing is getting old and boring :yawn: :happy:

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    go to the park?
    go to a party
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    LAZERTAG
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    bump
  • skierxjes
    Options
    I don't drink anymore, so I'm trying to stay away from alcohol. I should have noted that in my original post...
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ghost tour.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    rollercoaster / ferris wheel
    picnic
    appetizer only dinner and then go shopping for sexy clothes
    boatride - dolphin cruise - riverboat etc
    hiking

What else can you tell us about the lovely couple?
  • skierxjes
    Options
    I should have gone way more in depth in my original post haha I like in BFE so there's not much fun/cool stuff around here to go see/do :/
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    When my boyfriend and I first started dating he had a book about walks around our city, they were all marked out on a map. It was fun to explore different areas!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    geocaching
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Have sex
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Have sex

Yeah!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    my sister just opened up a "paint your own pottery store" and has "date night"............too bad it's probably too far away from all of you :(
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I want to go on a date :(
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Our normal date night is to go bowling! Its fun, we can laugh at ourselves, its vaguely exercise so I don't feel bad about doing it and we can still chat and enjoy each other's company. It doesn't matter how bad you are, its just a fun thing to do go out and do for a couple hours. :smile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Dance off.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I want to go on a date :(

R u free tonight? ;)
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    This would be easier to answer if we knew where you are... city? suburbs? rural?

In my area, we have all kinds of cheap, fun, non-alcoholic stuff like outdoor community theater productions & concerts. Get there early with a picnic dinner, eat, play a little frisbee, then enjoy the show. Although that sort of thing is winding down as autumn gets further along...

Festivals: your county or state fair, Irishfest, Renaissance Festival, bluegrass festival, Highland Games, local high school PTA fundraiser, whatever... try to keep up with whatever one-weekend-only special events happen in your area. Those can be a lot of fun, and something out of the ordinary. Even if the event turns out to be awful, you can share it & laugh about it later.
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ice skating, the zoo, dance lessons, bowling, cooking classes :)
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Our normal date night is to go bowling! Its fun, we can laugh at ourselves, its vaguely exercise so I don't feel bad about doing it and we can still chat and enjoy each other's company. It doesn't matter how bad you are, its just a fun thing to do go out and do for a couple hours. :smile:

I always forget about bowling!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    when we were first married we were tight on money so we had to be more creative here are some of our dates we did

set up a tent in the backyard and had wine, cheese and strawberries while looking at the stars and talking

I set up the familyroom with a cardtable covered in a nice tablecloth with a rose in the middle and china with placemats and set it up to look like a nice restarant and had a nice dinner that I had already prepared and the kids took our orders and served us

had a nice picnic basket and went on a nature trail stopping along the way for a nice lunch

thats all I can think of for now.....have fun on your date and let us know what you ended up doing