Replies

• Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    "Bump" Though I have to wait till I get asked... lmao
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    i keep getting asked out and they keep bailing haha i like the picnic idea.. i've never gone on a picnic. too bad i think the weather is supposed to be crap all weekend :/
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You could go walnutting.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,004 Member
    Options
    have a picnic on the floor infront of the fireplace
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I want to go skiing so bad but I keep only having time when it's dark or raining. So I'm hoping for night/bad weather friendly ideas.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Maybe a romantic candle lit dinner in the middle of nowhere? Where it's just you two, and that's all.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Two words: Naked Twister
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Rollerskating. Couple's massage (at a spa OR at home, if you look it up and get techniques 1st). Dirty board games. Go sit someplace scenic and TALK...without dinner, movie, or phones. Run together. Volunteer together. Stay at home and turn off the TV and make out. Cooking classes.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Rockclimb or do a high ropes course, adrenaline dates rule!
    Find a foreign film festival and go and see something you'd never normally
    Go to the farmers market and buy amazing fresh food and then make your dinner - like handmade pasta or something super rustic
    Learn something new together - I'm thinking surfing, or massage
    Salsa Dance
    Play old school board games
    Go to a comedy club!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Do karaoke and laugh at the drunks haha
    Play Three Questions. My hubby and I think of three questions to ask each other and then on date night you have a guaranteed good conversation. Add wine, cheese, fruit and a beautiful view.
    Fly kites
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Scuba Diving
  • janetvbuchanan
    Options
    One of my favorite dates ever was at the park in the summer. My boyfriend and I ate lunch together, went on the playground with the little kids, waded in the river to look for crayfish, and pushed each other in. I would love to do that again...
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    When it's warmer, water balloon fight :)
  • tonia1986
    tonia1986 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 3rdxacharm
    3rdxacharm Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    geocaching

I second that!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're looking for 'new' dates or to spice things up with a significant other, but:

Bowl! Roller skate! Hike! Cook a new recipe together! Go to the library! Learn a new sport or game together! Take a craft or cooking class together! Take a long walk and hold hands and talk! Tour a brewery! Volunteer at a soup kitchen together! Do a giant puzzle together and hang it on the wall! Hit up a farmer's market together!

Just think of things you like to do and make it for two! Boyfriend and I both love food, so most of our dates involve discovering new vegan restaurants or cooking/baking together.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I should have gone way more in depth in my original post haha I like in BFE so there's not much fun/cool stuff around here to go see/do :/
    so do I but you are only as limited as your imagination..
    Go for a walk, a hike, a drive. Have a silly ______Movie marathon. Do a cooking date where you cook new/exotic things. Read to each other, read to each other, give each other a massage, go bowling, visit family, play games.. need I go on??
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    One of my best dates was when bf and I decided to cook at his house. I was all for it since I was getting tired of the same old restaurants. We decided what we wanted, went to the grocery store, brought it home and we cooked. It was so simple but so sweet. We had laughter because neither of us could cook, loads of conversation, and made a big mess.

Were married now and we always do our "big" grocery shopping together. On the weekends we still cook together.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    geocaching

I second that!

This is fun and they can be found most anywhere!