please give me your honest answer

Options

Replies

• Chicka_Boom
    Options
    I think that it depends on the woman and it depends on whose definition of attractive you're using. Lean, toned women can be sexy and so can full-figured, curvy ladies - and all of us in between. A great deal of it is in how you carry yourself.

Also, I do agree that the full-on bodybuilder physique is not considered to be conventionally "sexy" on women, but I'm not sure that's the point for those ladies. There's more to life than trying to mold your body to some amorphous, highly-subjective standard of beauty - do what you love, be happy with your body and treat it well, and don't worry too much about what other people think. To me, that's sexy. :)
  • Gio2369
    Gio2369 Posts: 82
    Options
    curvy type
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I always liked some curves on a woman. I just think they look healthier and are generally more pleasant. I think Nicole Scherzinger has the ideal body.
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I think this is the hottest looking:

4433730_2715.jpg
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Those both sound pretty extreme to me.

Usually 'curvy' is a larger persons description for an overweight woman.

tumblr_l1sa649ir21qz5njko1_500.jpg

Either the 'fit' or 'athletic' on that.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

This is what always confuses me about this question. Not only does just about everyone have a different opinion on what they find attractive...but also the fact that men and woman tend to have different ideas of what "skinny" and "curvy" really are. In my experience reading posts here, a lot of women consider skinny a size 4-6 and curvy is more like chubby. The guys on the other hand (and I admit I'm generalizing a bit here) tend to view skinny as like, REALLY skinny....skin and bones kinda skinny and curvy as like ummmm Victoria secret models or Kim Kardashian. Basically, having a nice round high rump and some nice large tatas....not a little round belly or a bit of a thunder thigh.

Kim Kardashian is a really good example. People are always saying she's the "ideal curvy body type" ...she has admitted she is 117lbs, wears a size 2-4 dress and will buy size 27 jeans and get them taken in to fit her size 26 waist. Basically, she's pretty tiny....she's just got booty and boobies.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Basically, she's pretty tiny....she's just got booty and boobies.

And it's a lovely booty too :)
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    ThinspiredButterfly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    dislike muscle on both men and women, kinda fake and gross looking [especially girls..so unattractive]. thats why i date walking skeletons with a little muscle/6 pack..but, curvy is hot. in my opinion. and no offence to anyone else :]
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    ThinspiredButterfly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    but to be honest..u have nothing to worry about.ur perfect [im straight by the way]. :]
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Basically, she's pretty tiny....she's just got booty and boobies.

And it's a lovely booty too :)

I concur.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I like curvy....but I have a butt. Maybe that is why??? heehee
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options

OK, I wasn't really ready to answer this and then I thought of being a smart-*kitten* but looking at these pictures, my eyes went to number 9 right away so I think muscle....but if you all would send me naked pictures of you I will be more than happy to give you my free professional opinion!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    in between. not bodybuilder, but fitness model.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I prefer Curvy!! Hands down! But I have seen some body building women who I am attracted too but its very few. There are some body building type women that look amazing and then there are some that look like men. But Curvy is always a safe bet :-)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    This is from a dinner discussion I had with someone last night and I would like to take an informal poll. What is your opinion of an attractive figure on a woman? The body builder type or more curvy type? This is not to offend anyone just curiosity on my part.

You. :blushing:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Curvy
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Joan from Madmen. Enough said?

^Are her hips real?^
  • melgillis
    melgillis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The happy woman is far more attractive.

I have to agree with this poster. Personally, being a woman of almost 50 - I like to see myself curvy, but toned. But not ripped. I don't find that attractive at all. Again, any person can look fabulous on the outside; but be miserable on the inside. Choose happiness.
    :smile:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Now, I would consider the "chubby girl" in this pic to be CURVY and the "curvy girl" to be average. Interesting photots...
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I personally like an in between. Don't like them too muscular or curvy.

^^This