please give me your honest answer

Options

Replies

• Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this. I just looked up body type--I always thought I was an "apple". Now I learn I'm an "hourglass". :drinker:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Those both sound pretty extreme to me.

Usually 'curvy' is a larger persons description for an overweight woman.

tumblr_l1sa649ir21qz5njko1_500.jpg

Either the 'fit' or 'athletic' on that.

OK, I wasn't really ready to answer this and then I thought of being a smart-*kitten* but looking at these pictures, my eyes went to number 9 right away so I think muscle....but if you all would send me naked pictures of you I will be more than happy to give you my free professional opinion!

I'd go 3-5-4-2...... readyyyyy.............. break
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Simply put.....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvWHbmQ4cg2Se3Xw9E0Qb7r162OccWbcIe65SUoHsND5uuGXjrhi1CxJJTKA
  • NoDairy
    NoDairy Posts: 88
    Options
    Men like anything it depends on who u want to like you:love:
    I have a friend who is very overweight and says she does not want to lose weight cuz black men love big women ( she only dates dark men)

Point is be how u wanna be. Men are never satisfied
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I am amazed by guys picking 4&5 over 2&8.
    I guess women and men do look at it differently. I would personally hate to look like 4 or 5.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

OK, I wasn't really ready to answer this and then I thought of being a smart-*kitten* but looking at these pictures, my eyes went to number 9 right away so I think muscle....but if you all would send me naked pictures of you I will be more than happy to give you my free professional opinion!

I'd go 3-5-4-2...... readyyyyy.............. break

That's exactly what I was thinking--- I'm somewhere between the 3 and the 5, and trying to get closer to the 3. :P But I wouldn't really consider the "chubby" girl chubby if I saw her on the street. I think I'd think curvy.
  • angelique714
    Options
    I think curvy fit i am chubby and i hate the way i look i dont want to be supermodel thin but i do want to fill out in the right places you fell me! :heart:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is one right answer, I find appreciation in both.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Definitely curves
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

I don't see "curvy" by that definition. I consider myself curvy because even though I have an athletic build, baby got back.
  • SeanHines3inNC
    Options
    curvy
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

Currently, I am average according to those pics. I am trying to get into a combo of fit, curvy, and atheltic... :)
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    some curves some meat and muscle man poeple dont appreciate everything lol
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Curvy. I like girls with a bit of softness to them. :)
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    most guys prefer curves, but to each their own. My fiance's best friend loves the super skinny size 0 girls while my fiance finds them very unappealing and begs me not to get THAT skinny...

Sounds like my fiancee and his brother. I was suuuper skinny at one time while my fiancee was in his country (because I was realllly depressed - all i did was sleep, go to work, get drunk and sleep) and when he came back and saw me he was noooot pleased. He called me the skeleton version of his wife-to-be. Hes a chef to boot.. soo scarily-skinny me didnt stand a chance :P
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Curves I think... Slender but curvey
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be stick thin, but its not in the cards...curvy with tone and definition is also a good look IMO
  • KlassyKassi
    KlassyKassi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The happy woman is far more attractive.

Best answer!
  • amonnery
    Options
    curves all the way
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i think it's based on the person you asked an opinionated question so in my opinion and preference i like curvy. I have nothing against any other selection my attitude is be healthy and happy. I am a strong man if my wife gained a little or lost a little it wouldn't matter as long as she was healthy and happy that matters more to me .. but my preference is curvy ..