What did you have for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• HazelElfwand
    Options
    weight watchers bagel, philly whipped cream cheese topped with smoked salmon...about 286 calories I think! and delicious!!! :)
  • lillysmidnite
    Options
    1/2 C. Steel cut oats, 1 Tbsp almond butter, 1/2 banana, 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg, chai tea with a splash of unsweetened soy milk
  • OregonCountryGirl
    Options
    I had 2 eggs with toast and 3 glasses of water!

Coffee and sugar free creamer before breakfast!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    A glass of chocolate soy milk - Silk brand unsweetened soy milk w a spoonful of no sugar added Nestle Quik.
  • adsumodo
    Options
    Two fried eggs, two slices of 100% whole wheat bread, hot sauce, 1/2 cup of strawberry yogurt, cantaloupe, raspberries, and green tea with splenda.
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    A whole egg plus one egg white, scrambled on a piece of wheat toast. I'll eat another something small about an hour before my noon workout....not sure what yet though.
  • kristen11joy
    kristen11joy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oatmeal with cottage cheese, apple sauce, ground flax and a few pecans. Every day. (although the sushi/sashimi combo sounds tempting!)
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    2 egg white + 1 whole egg scramble with mushroom & yves veggie pepperoni, and part skim mozzarella on top.
  • TamLind83
    TamLind83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal (made out a combination of whole wheat bulgur, steel cut oats, ground flaxseed, and wheat germ) added a touch of pure vanilla extract and a tiny bit of honey to sweeten it a bit. Then I topped it with some raisins, chopped walnuts, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. It's to die for.
  • kitkat415
    Options
    packet of gluten free oatmeal with soy milk for the first time since going gluten free. gosh did I miss oatmeal! didn't even notice it was lunchtime today. and coffee of course.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I've been eating french toast a lot lately. 3 Slices on some sorta grain bread, a few eggs, sweetner and cinnamon mixed together.

If I had my way, it'd be orange crush and cheese slices.

Mmmm french toast...

I had a carnation breakfast shake this morning :/ It was yum, but I usually have a oats n honey granola bar w/ it, but was in a hurry to get to work this morning.
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast sandwich!

One egg cooked on a nonstick pan with bibb lettuce, onions, olive oil mayo, pepper jack cheese, on 2 slices of fresh whole grain bread.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Lucky Charms!
  • joany
    joany Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1/3 c Grape-Nuts
    1/3 c 1% milk
    Coffee and milk
    Tangerine - small
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I have a protein shake every day for breakfast. I find it's the only thing that fills me up until lunchtime. I don't like eggs and cereals and even oatmeal leaves my shaky and hungry after 2 hours.

My shake consists of 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop protein powder, and 2 tbs natural peanut butter. I also add a little cocoa powder and peppermint extract so it tastes like a Thin Mint cookie! Super yum!
  • tjnahm
    tjnahm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    3 whole eggs, red/green/yellow bell peppers sauteed in bacon grease, 3 slices of thick bacon, 2 sausage patties, and 1oz sharp cheddar cheese.
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with raisins, stevia, and a splash of 1% milk. And coffee!
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    24 oz blender bottle: add 1 cup almond milk, 2 cups cold decaf coffee, 1 scoop dark chocolate protein and 2 tbsp sf hazelnut creamers... sip all the way to the gym and knock off 3 glass of fluids and 28g protein for the day. (and 200 calories)
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Coffee and a slice of veggie pizza
  • cjpblue
    cjpblue Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1 cup quick oatmeal, 60 g. fresh blueberries, 2 cups coffee with equal and sugar free french vanilla coffeemate