Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

the Wiggles

2»

Replies

• BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    making a mental note to burn all the Wiggles and Veggie Tales DVD's when i get home.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    You know you've been watching too much of The Wiggles when you start to think the one in the blue shirt is kinda hot...

So true, I had the biggest crush on Anthony when my daughter watched the show. Sick, just sick!

I always kind of liked Greg- was sad that he had to leave...but my daughter scratched our old DVD & we didn't get a new one so no more Greg...haha
  • krik84
    krik84 Posts: 47
    Sorry, there is no cure for Wiggleitis. My youngest hasn't watched the wiggles in 4 years and I still remember the songs and characters. Haven't watched it since before Greg (yellow shirt) left. My condolences to you and your condition.

You're lucky- Sam (Greg's replacement) sucks a lot. The only good part about the newer episodes is that Anthony is aging very well

"That chicken's got the hiccups!"