Getting there!! (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much!! I'll try though it's hard !:D
    Wow! Congrats on the addition to your family. Looking Great, keep up the awesome work
  • MrsNoir
    Options
    Thank you very much!! for what I've read you've lost so far more than I have so you ought to congratulate yourself too!:D
    great, thanks for sharing your journey, you have done an amazing job.
  • kowai
    kowai Posts: 14
    Options
    You already look good girl ^^
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Nice job after getting pregnant and having the baby I packed on weight as well. Now my baby is 4 and I never lost the weight. I wrote you back a message about goals did you get it?
  • MrsNoir
    Options
    Thank you very much, from my point of view I look reasonable if I hold it in, but I know I can do much better, I hope! as I hardly exercised as such, or had done loads of hard work, I feel like there is more to it to come.. the stubborn last 6 lbs I bet! :D
    You already look good girl ^^
  • MrsNoir
    Options
    Hi! no.. sorry I didn't, I'm not used to this page yet, and I guess I used to rely like on Facebook, on those notifications that used to arrive to my email, somehow here I only get them if they write in my profile. I guess I shall search for it in "my topic".. I'll try to find it now!:D
    You look great!!! Nice job after getting pregnant and having the baby I packed on weight as well. Now my baby is 4 and I never lost the weight. I wrote you back a message about goals did you get it?