If you love peanut butter...stock up now!

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    peanut butter + dog + a girl's friends hiding in closet to surprise her= best urban legend ever
  • kittenzmeow
    Options
    noooo eat hazlenut butter, almond butter, plain butter!!!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    For those of you addicted to Peanut Butter, may I suggest Nut Butter? It's Free,,,

and yes this has been hijacked now. ...

That's Nutella BTW...NOT!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much for the heads up on this as I was totally unaware of this~!:bigsmile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Well if you are going to go that way. . yes almond butter is great. . and I love love love. . . sunflower seed butter~:heart:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    PBJunkie is not going to be pleased...at all.

That was actually my first thought as well.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    if i do that, i'll eat the entire collection in half the time. i think ill have my friend chorgi make me some :) *hint hint*
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    I wonder if brands like PB&Co will mark theirs up as much, as they seem to have a higher markup already. No worries though, six jars of Dark Chocolate Dreams, 4 Jars cinn raisin swirl, and three jars white chocolate wonderful. That should get me through the new year.
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    No! No! Noooooooooooo! Dammit!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    My economics teacher said the same thing last week. I am quite upset :(
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Finally...being alergic to peanuts is paying off!!!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I saw this on this news a second ago. A world with no PB is not a world for me!
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    The solution, to me, is clear. We need to stop all uses of peanuts that are not 1. Peanut butter 2. Dry roasted jars of peanuts. No more peanut oil production (you can fry in many other oils), no candy bars/candies with peanuts (just until this blows over), no peanuts in anything but peanut butter and jars!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Nooo! This is NOT cool :brokenheart:
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Where is this "bad weather"? I've never heard of this on the news. I wonder if it's just a hox (misspelling) so it will be "ok" to raise the price. Like the reason that Gas prices will increase or decrease.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Where is this "bad weather"? I've never heard of this on the news. I wonder if it's just a hox (misspelling) so it will be "ok" to raise the price. Like the reason that Gas prices will increase or decrease.
    Peanuts are grown in South/Southeast U.S. (think Jimmy Carter). Extremely hot weather plus lack of rain has severly hurt the crop. The story has been on national news for the past 2 days. I saw it on NBC's Nightly News with Brian Williams and other network news channels. It isn't a hoax.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options

Well if you are going to go that way. . yes almond butter is great. . and I love love love. . . sunflower seed butter~:heart:

Where do you find sunflower seed butter? Is it good?
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Eek! Sad all day.
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    This is bull###!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs3mvANYhDF1YCzL2N7eGfq9JLr75tM_tGJRFrZtIhXNuPsKVGeA
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options