American Horror Story

Options

Replies

• LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if the 2nd episode is online yet? I can't find it! :sad:

Me neither but I promise to let you know if/when i find out... will you let me know if/when you do? I have a feeling I will be missing the next one too.... Is it tomorrow or thursday annnnd I also forget what time?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if the 2nd episode is online yet? I can't find it! :sad:

Me neither but I promise to let you know if/when i find out... will you let me know if/when you do? I have a feeling I will be missing the next one too.... Is it tomorrow or thursday annnnd I also forget what time?

According to the FX website it is tomorrow at 10:00. I think it might be episode 3 though, but not sure since I've only seen the pilot!

So far, love it!! :smokin: :drinker:
  • aschultz9
    Options
    Love it! I think they've set it up to become very interesting how these characters are all tied together..and you don't know who's dead and who's not..(though I think I have some good guesses!).
    And the naked Dylan McDermott is the cherry on top!
    Also addicted to Walking Dead and SOA, I may never stop watching TV if I get into any more shows.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Yep, comes on FX Weds nights at 10pm...And also, I just read that they will have a two part Halloween episode, the first will air at normal times, Weds. Oct 26, 10pm...and the 2nd will be airing on Halloween night, I am pretty sure at 10pm also....

SO F-ing excited....love this show♥
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Yep, like it so far. Only, it bothers me why this hot maid girl keeps turning in to an old lady : \

And, who's Dylan McDermott?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Yep, like it so far. Only, it bothers me why this hot maid girl keeps turning in to an old lady : \

:laugh:

He's the hunk who makes out with the maid! :love:
  • tgh1914
    Options

:laugh:

He's the hunk who makes out with the maid! :love:
    hmm... never noticed him :laugh:
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My GF and I have been watching this show and we love it, she won't let me watch it without her.

I have a bad feeling this is going to be a very short show/series.

I looked it up on IMDB (because I look everything up on IMDB) and the major characters are only in 4 episodes.

Hope i'm wrong about that
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Ugh lame I didn't even realize it started! What nights is it on?!
  • Shannon023
    Options

Wednesday's at 10:00 on FX. (Not sure if that's for all time zones though) :smile:
  • tgh1914
    Options
    From Faerie: Yep, comes on FX Weds nights at 10pm...And also, I just read that they will have a two part Halloween episode, the first will air at normal times, Weds. Oct 26, 10pm...and the 2nd will be airing on Halloween night, I am pretty sure at 10pm also...
  • Mynue_Jeens
    Mynue_Jeens Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ohh, that sounds fun. Can't wait!
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yesss....I saw the first episode and I'm waiting for the 2nd one to be On-Demand. Pysch comes on the same date and time, so I have to miss it :(
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i have only seen the first one waiting to get the 2nd one on demand and so far i like it
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Watching it on Wednesday nights has become a 'thing' for us!

Tonight I'm making vegan spinach dip with halloween tortilla chips, TVP sloppy joes, and roasted cauliflower
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    ^OMPP...that sounds awesome!

and cdstadt.....love your ticker pic, Dresden Dolls are one of the best!
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    I love this show! I havent seen the 2nd episode yet. Waiting for Hulu to post it. But the first episode sucked me right in!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I love this show! I havent seen the 2nd episode yet. Waiting for Hulu to post it. But the first episode sucked me right in!

The second episode is even better than the first!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I was outside last night

heard the theme being whistleled

almost peed my pants
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    lam.....I have downloaded a lot of the songs they play on my Spotify.....but that is quite creepy!