American Horror Story

Options

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    last episode was great.

I have way more questions about the maid

Especially her interest in the last murder and why she was told "now you are stuck here forever"

I actually feel quite bad for Moira now. What are your questions? I have some theories.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    last episode was great.

Especially her interest in the last murder and why she was told "now you are stuck here forever"

That's where her body was buried, where he built the patio. Now her body will never be found and she can't "rest". ?? At least that's how i understood it.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    last episode was great.

That's where her body was buried, where he built the patio. Now her body will never be found and she can't "rest". ?? At least that's how i understood it.

That's what I got from it as well.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    So who else thinks Tate is dead and Constance is his Momma?
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    ahh when the guy was digging the grave, I assumed it was his wives bones, not the maids. .
  • SinIsIn
    Options

I do!
  • Iamfit4life
    Options

yes!
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    theorys on who the babys father is?

SOmebody we haven't seen?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I think that Constance told Moira that she is now stuck here forever because the soul cannot move on without a proper burial, which is now impossible since there is a concrete slab and a gazebo over her body, she is now "trapped". That is why Constance was telling Ben that it would be nice to have something like that there instead of a garden.....
    and that is also why Moira kept drugging Ben and taking him to her burial site, and lying a shovel next to him, she was trying to get him to discover her body, so she could be set free.....
    That is my take on it anyways.....

I also think that maybe burn man is a manifestation of Ben in some strange way, its just odd that he "shows up" when Ben is either distraught or in some conundrum that needs to be "fixed" Like his mistress showing up there....

AND...I think that Tate is Constances son, but also he could have been her lover....and maybe Addy is his daughter, thats why she has Downs?
    I may be seeing too much into that, but I think this show is weird enough for something like that....
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    theorys on who the babys father is?

SOmebody we haven't seen?

OH YEAH! i forgot she was pregnant! LOL

a ghost?? :noway:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    I think its either the house its self, since its inherently evil....or the original owner, the Dr. since he needs fetuses to "experiment" on.....and if you noticed when they showed the Dr. in the 3rd episode, he wore those black latex gloves when he was experimenting on the two headed pig.....and I kinda think that his baby, the one that was at the table and started crying (creepy kid!), is what is in the basement.......
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I think that Constance told Moira that she is now stuck here forever because the soul cannot move on without a proper burial, which is now impossible since there is a concrete slab and a gazebo over her body, she is now "trapped". That is why Constance was telling Ben that it would be nice to have something like that there instead of a garden.....
    and that is also why Moira kept drugging Ben and taking him to her burial site, and lying a shovel next to him, she was trying to get him to discover her body, so she could be set free.....
    That is my take on it anyways.....

I also think that maybe burn man is a manifestation of Ben in some strange way, its just odd that he "shows up" when Ben is either distraught or in some conundrum that needs to be "fixed" Like his mistress showing up there....

AND...I think that Tate is Constances son, but also he could have been her lover....and maybe Addy is his daughter, thats why she has Downs?
    I may be seeing too much into that, but I think this show is weird enough for something like that....

Downs syndrome isn't linked to incest..so I'm not sure Tate was her lover. Besides I think Addy is older than Tate.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    True, just thought maybe thats why she has some "special" powers to her......but really? You think she is older than Tate? That does get me to thinking......she was around when the twin boys were killed, when was that 1970's?
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I think it was 1978 If I am remembering correctly. And I should clarify and say I think Addy is older than tate. I don't know for sure. I was looking on wiki and I had no idea that Tate's last name was Langdon. Funny how there is no mention of Constances last name...
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    "You're going to die in there"
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    I think it was 1978 If I am remembering correctly. And I should clarify and say I think Addy is older than tate. I don't know for sure. I was looking on wiki and I had no idea that Tate's last name was Langdon. Funny how there is no mention of Constances last name...

I did see that, and yep, no mention of her last name....I really cannot decide if Constance is dead or not, I mean, if she is, why does so live next door?
  • Iamfit4life
    Options

I did see that, and yep, no mention of her last name....I really cannot decide if Constance is dead or not, I mean, if she is, why does so live next door?

I don't think she is. I don''t know why..... but I don't think so.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    ^Yeah, and I saw an interview with Jessica Lange, and when she read the script, she said she was worried that they were going to use a younger actress to portray her in the past scene, but they assured her she would be playing that scene also, so I guess that means she has "aged" which means she has to be alive...right?
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

I don't really think she is dead either. That real estate lady gave her a look as to why she was looking at the window (where Tate was) seemingly cuz the lady couldn't see Tate, but could see Constance.