If you won the mega millions lottery....

Options
2»

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'd stick with my man... but I'd have fun spending the prize!!!! We're both dreamers and in our minds we've already spent that money more times than I can count... We also have most of the same ambitions for the money!!!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You'd have to have someone to "trade up":drinker: Maybe I could be "in the market" finally:flowerforyou:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I've already been traded, so if I won the mega millions lottery I'd rent a mediocre apartment and start looking for Mrs. Awesome. Then, upon returning from our honeymoon, I'd let her know that she won too.
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    Definitely stay! I would give most of it away though. I am too scary...wouldn't want ppl stalking me and my family. Even with the most lavish neighborhoods....or I would appear to have the average income:smile:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I love my Husband very much, This is actually a pretty deep question, :cry:
    At ths point in my life, I believe we would go our seperate ways, we are two very different
    people. sometimes it is best to let those you love go :frown: Not to trade up, just to spread
    our wings and soar like we were never able to before.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Definitely stay! I would give most of it away though. I am too scary...wouldn't want ppl stalking me and my family. Even with the most lavish neighborhoods....or I would appear to have the average income:smile:

THe only real "lavish" thing about my life would be my kids going to the best private school I could get them in!!!

well that and Billy Joel singing at my wedding
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    I admire ALL of the people who said "stay with their mate" ....so much !! Congratulations on your <3
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Hmm, well, I don't have anyone to get rid of or stay with, so I guess I'd hire a trainer, get to the point where I look absolutely stunning, and maybe find some poor (not necessarily money-wise, just like "poor thing, he actually wants me?), handsome guy who wants me? :wink:

Edit: getting tired, i guess.............. zzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzz
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I would def keep my hubby. And there would be no more bytching at him about how much money he spends on his "toys". He would have the car and garage of his dreams and I would have my dream cars. I'd also have a place for my momma to live. My house would be average but high end.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I love my Husband very much, This is actually a pretty deep question, :cry:
    At ths point in my life, I believe we would go our seperate ways, we are two very different
    people. sometimes it is best to let those you love go :frown: Not to trade up, just to spread
    our wings and soar like we were never able to before.

I admire this answer as much as the others.

This was meant to be a deep question, and as much as I was hoping for "stay" I was also hoping for honesty.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Half the fun of the lottery is planning what you'd do with it...For a buck or two you get a chance to dream big for a few days...

Definately stay with my wife of 26 years...

Every blood relative I know would get a huge chunk, hopefully enough to pay off their house and bills, and then they can leave me alone as far as money goes...

I would hope to do this as anonymously as possible. Not planning on fancy cars or a mansion, just comfortable surroundings. I'd love to be able to change the lives of random strangers with a gift from nowhere, like the single-mom waitress.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    oh, he's a keeper, without a doubt. but I could sorta tweek him a bit, fancier clothes, mani/pedi... stuff like that
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm single... :-\