Nicknames....

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    My real name is Yvonne and the only Pre-MFP nickname I had was Von. Then I came here and have been saddled with several..some funny..some sweet..and some because my friends like to be a pain in the *kitten*.

1. VD
    2. Vonny Bear
    3.Von-Lovely
    4. Pisshead
    5. Soreass
    6. Stalker1

There's probably more. Thank god I cant remember. Not a nickname..but someone called me " bottled greatness* once.That one I love..LOL

I love VD!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Actual name is Julie...

I answer to:

Jules
    Julesey
    Juleseybaby
    Julie-bean (I really miss my best friend)
    Hey you

The strange nick name = Squeaky.... long story involving a college frat party and a misunderstanding about some activity in a 'squeaky' truck... and that is all I will say!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    elmer fudd, i had a speech problem
    and freak kids started calling me freak in kindergarten and it lasted all the way to highschool

Kids can be mean.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    My mom called me "pee wee" as a child....now people usually call me "Shut up" or "ugh". :love:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    elmer fudd, i had a speech problem
    and freak kids started calling me freak in kindergarten and it lasted all the way to highschool

Kids can be mean.

It never bothered me,I did talk like Elmer Fudd,and ive always been kinda weird.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

I love VD!

There is a cream for that! ;)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    My real name is Yvonne and the only Pre-MFP nickname I had was Von. Then I came here and have been saddled with several..some funny..some sweet..and some because my friends like to be a pain in the *kitten*.

1. VD

I love VD!

You might want to rephrase that last comment :laugh:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Mine from a child:

Danny Fanny Bo Banny
    Danny
    Danny Boy
  • Gigi_licious
    Options

1. Vonny Bear
    2. VD
    3.Von-Lovely
    4. Pisshead
    5. Soreass
    6. Stalker1

There's probably more. Thank god I cant remember. Not a nickname..but someone called me " bottled greatness* once.That one I love..LOL

There Von, I fixed it for you!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Rosalie because I am always seen as Rosalie at the Twilight showings.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

1. Vonny Bear
    2. VD
    3.Von-Lovely
    4. Pisshead
    5. Soreass
    6. Stalker1

Thanks babe..unfortunately..the VD caught on more than the Vonny Bear did..LOL
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Parents had a lot growing up like honey, pumpkin, sweetpea. Family and friends call me Sis, Sissy, Lo, Ren, Fanny, Franny (my middle name is Frances), Lawren (really funny story), and Wolfey :)
  • Gigi_licious
    Options

1. Vonny Bear
    2. VD
    3.Von-Lovely
    4. Pisshead
    5. Soreass
    6. Stalker1

VD is quite contagious
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

1. Vonny Bear
    2. VD
    3.Von-Lovely
    4. Pisshead
    5. Soreass
    6. Stalker1

VD is quite contagious

OMG..you are awful..I love you..hahahahaha
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    As a child my uncle called me Bill (he's ornery)
    My dad calls me Tawny-Tawn (my first name is Tonya)
    My classmates called me Petunia (weird derivative of "Tonya")
    My students call me Ms. Fergie, Fergie-Ferg, Fergalish, Fergalicious, Fergaliciousness, or... (my personal fave)...Princess Fergie
    My sweetie calls me every pet name imaginable
  • Gigi_licious
    Options

1. Vonny Bear
    2. VD
    3.Von-Lovely
    4. Pisshead
    5. Soreass
    6. Stalker1

VD is quite contagious

OMG..you are awful..I love you..hahahahaha

:flowerforyou: And YOU are the only VD I love! :love:
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My friends call me Annie or Moushtie

My mother had a nasty habit of calling me Fanny-Anne. In front of my friends!

My siblings called me Titch, or Pickle.

My loves have called me anything from Angel, and sweetipie, to loversausage and stinkypoo. I put up with a lot :P
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I currently go by a nick name- I have been told by a lot of random people that I look like an Isabella so everyone calls me Bella. My real name is Laurena or Lauren depending on whoes talking to me, Laurena is pronounced like Lorena but people get confused so I just say Lauren. Edit: Almost forgot- I do not get called Bella in my current office, in my current office I am known as Josefine- don't ask me why.. Josefine, lol. The doc used to forget my name when I first started working here and so she gave me one that she thought better fit me

Some of my other nicknames:

"Beautiful"- one of my best friends, he used to call a lot of people that but when we were around other 'beautifuls' he would call me 'gorgeous', lol muahahaha.. hell, we're best friends after all - I should get the highest ranking nickname right? :P lol
    "Lu"- my family
    "Tiny but mean"- my mom
    "Lovie"- one of my uncles
    "Michi"- highschool friends, my middle name is Michelle
    "Mushka"- my grand mother (moms side) who passed away when I was 2... my grand father still called me that after, it had been her nickname as a kid. She was part Czech and according to my mother it means little mouse
    "Rena"- Short for Laurena, high school nick name. Its one of my favs cause it sounds close to Reina which means queen :P
    "Peri"- My fav... my fiancee is from honduras where calling your g/f perrita (puppy) isn't an insult lol. He started out calling me that and ended up shortening it to Peri. I think its cute :) Peri's are also a mythical creature in Persian mythology, fallen angels who have been denied paradise and have to preform a certain amount of good deeds to get in---- sooo another reason I like it, I love to read and study the mythology and folklore or various cultures.
    "Muneca"- another nickname from my fiancee, it means doll <3
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My name is Margaret. Most people call me Maggie. Some My friend call me mags, maggers, mags a moo. All of my parents (I have steps) and my aunts and uncles call me monkey. My dads call me monk. Mom calls me Monkey Lou or Mamie Jane or Margarita Lolita Mosquito Slap and then slaps me on the bum. Lol I don't know why.
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    I always thought "God Dammit" was my nickname. Apparently that name travels down generations.