Another one bites the dust...

kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
So, apparently my last post was "offensive".... Doesn't make sense... nothing was explicit or in bad taste.... Very strange. Something as needful as food, water and air is FORBIDDEN to speak of on MFP.... I feel like I'm in some sort of scary, Catholic school or something.... Like I'm going to be punished horribly for even thinking about something as human as sex. Oh well <insert eye rollage here>

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    ECK!!!! You wrote SEX!!!!

LOCKDOWN!
  • kandyjo
    Is this site ran by middle schoolers? :huh:
    ECK!!!! You wrote SEX!!!!

LOCKDOWN!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    You said "Catholic"...that's religious...REPORTED! :bigsmile:
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Some people have sensitive eyeballs :frown: ..don't try to burn them out..LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    the one about your horny friends???
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 499 Member
    I'm sad :sad:
  • kandyjo
    WOW!!!!!! I would probably give these people a heart attack if they were around me in real life..... I'm in no way PC nor do I try to be... and I don't say things for "shock effect"... but really!!!! I'm blown away by this.... I didn't realize how SENSITIVE this place was... I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon to protest, but I do feel that 'they' are being overly zealous about some topics being tabu.... You can't BAN a post just because it mentions "one of a human's most basic need/desire" .... There are a lot of factors to take into account... If something is just gross and outright tasteless, I understand deleting it....... but c'mon!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    inbefore the thread is locked hahaha
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Mods should be replying to the feedback questions more and concerning themselves with thread content LESS.
  • kandyjo
    Yep, that's the one ( I do hate the "h" word, but I wouldn't delete your comment for saying it LOL) IT's just one of those words that feel nasty in my mouth.... like the t!t word.... Oooooo... my goodness... it just feels dirty in there... excuse me... I'm going to brush my teeth now... BRB
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    10620616.jpg
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    i think SARCASIM and HUMOUR have something to do with the comments made
  • kandyjo
    Me too, but I did get some fun friend requests out of it :laugh: Nice to be surrounded with people who like to have a good time and aren't uptight a$$e$
    I'm sad :sad:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    taco-1.jpg
  • kandyjo
    That's me in a nutshelll....... sarcastic humor :laugh: it's just me... can't help it... well, I might be able to help it, but WHY?!!!!!!!!
    i think SARCASIM and HUMOUR have something to do with the comments made
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    What is this "sex" thing you speak of? I have never heard of this.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Told you the prudes would take over!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    like the t!t word....... it just feels dirty in there... excuse me... I'm going to brush my teeth now... BRB

i like the way that feels in my mouth.

lol
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    OMG mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a message telling me to please follow the forum rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time for me!
  • kandyjo
    Funny....I've always considered myself slightly conservative.... but these folks make me feel like a wild, loose floosie!!!!.... I kinda like it :bigsmile: *hee hee*
This discussion has been closed.