Another one bites the dust...

2»

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Welcome to the dark side...
    OMG mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a message telling me to please follow the forum rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time for me!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    **hits your hand with ruler** REPENT!!!
  • kandyjo
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's how it feels.....

Shame on me.... I should be punished. :devil:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    you win.

but sperm was in the food database. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! As a guy, that's gross as hell but for all the ladies out there, no transfats!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member

We'll ship you over to the spanking thread. Lots of folks there who like to spank bad girls.
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    That's nonsense. Makes me want to run through the forum naked yelling, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex!"

Figuratively, of course. Nobody wants to see me running naked yet.
  • kandyjo
    LOL>.... I love you.... you're my new best friend!!!!!
    That's nonsense. Makes me want to run through the forum naked yelling, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex!"

• kandyjo
    Hey, don't knock it.... If it's done right... well.... hey! Why not?!!!!

We'll ship you over to the spanking thread. Lots of folks there who like to spank bad girls.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    That's me in a nutshelll....... sarcastic humor :laugh: it's just me... can't help it... well, I might be able to help it, but WHY?!!!!!!!!
    i think SARCASIM and HUMOUR have something to do with the comments made

I am never sarcastic. I have no sense of humor.
    I am offended by everything. Especially nutshells.
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    LOL>.... I love you.... you're my new best friend!!!!!

Oh, excellent. I've been needing a new best friend.
  • kandyjo
    Definitely stay away from me then.... I am sure to offend you! :tongue:
    That's me in a nutshelll....... sarcastic humor :laugh: it's just me... can't help it... well, I might be able to help it, but WHY?!!!!!!!!
    i think SARCASIM and HUMOUR have something to do with the comments made

I am never sarcastic. I have no sense of humor.
    I am offended by everything. Especially nutshells.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Welcome to 1zl87iv.png

It's the only place on the interwebs where you must be 18 to join, but must keep your behaviours completely safe for preschoolers in order to not offend those in the community who still wear nappies.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member

If it is done right, guys like it too!:blushing:
  • kandyjo
    LOL.... well said!!!
    Welcome to 1zl87iv.png

It's the only place on the interwebs where you must be 18 to join, but must keep your behaviours completely safe for preschoolers in order to not offend those in the community who still wear nappies.
  • kandyjo
    Well, YEAH!!!! Share the love!

If it is done right, guys like it too!:blushing:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Welcome to 1zl87iv.png

Hahaha good one Candy!
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Yes, I have come across this issue myself...about what is considered as 'religious content'..Which completely blew me away. Apparently, it is not acceptable to ask for prayers ( if you have someone in who is in dire need, for instance). Asking for prayers is deemed as discussing religion.

Do I agree with it .. NO ... I don't consider asking for prayers or offering a blessing as 'discussing' religion .. But, that is the rules..and our moderators and our administrator were very clear about their reasons. To agree or not is irrelevant.

We just need to respect the rules .. not agree with them.
  • kandyjo
    I'm not "disrespecting" the rules... I just feel that they are really STRETCHING in there DEFINITIONS of what is appropriate or not....
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Hey Folks,

I realize there's some discontent about the rules. It's always been our aim to make MFP a place where any member can come for support. Many of our users access the site from work on their employer's computers, and some of these places have filters in place that look for key words (like sex) and cause the site to be blocked, or the user to be reprimanded.

This is just one example for the reason we're so careful about the content in the public threads.

I know many of you are aware that we're debuting a new groups feature, hopefully by the end of next week. This will create an "opt-in" area where folks of like mind can discuss a wider range of topics without worrying that random users will come across content that they are not expecting.

Please take a moment to review the rules at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

We agonize every day (really) about the balance between freedom and responsibility to all MFP users. If you have a concern about the way the site is moderated, please feel free to send a private message to me (username Steven) or to Mike (the site founder). We are always happy to discuss the state of the site, and to listen to suggestions for improvement. Arguing about moderator action in the forums is also against the rules, as it creates a lot of negative energy, particularly for new users who we all want to encourage to stick around past their first exposure to the forums.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.