Bump. I wanna see how this plays out.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 801 Member
    I got the popcorn....

ditto ;)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    *pulls up a chair*
  • Hi, my name is Sublimely Self Righteous, and I'm a guy. Usually a gargoyle, but right now I'm a Vampire No Photo picture. I specialize in painting. I can paint her eggs on our date.
  • Bump!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Hi, my name is Sublimely Self Righteous, and I'm a guy. Usually a gargoyle, but right now I'm a Vampire No Photo picture. I specialize in painting. I can paint her eggs on our date.

Funny! NExt!!!!! :)
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 945 Member
    I came for the theme music and silk shrts. Got neither
  • Hi, my name is Sublimely Self Righteous, and I'm a guy. Usually a gargoyle, but right now I'm a Vampire No Photo picture. I specialize in painting. I can paint her eggs on our date.

I don't qualify?
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Hi, my name is Sublimely Self Righteous, and I'm a guy. Usually a gargoyle, but right now I'm a Vampire No Photo picture. I specialize in painting. I can paint her eggs on our date.

If you don't win then I don't understand how dating works at all, cause that sounds like the best date ever!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I don't qualify?

*pats him on the head and tells him it'll be ok* :flowerforyou:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member

I don't qualify?

She asked for single men, not single vampires.....sorry bud.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    This is NOT a dating site!!!!

*opens bottle of wine and gets her seat in the audience*

and its not Facebook either.

*takes another drink and passes the popcorn*

If you don't win then I don't understand how dating works at all, cause that sounds like the best date ever!!

That's what I thought. I'm a real catch. I'm a vampire, like that pu*sy Edward.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Girls scare me.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Girls scare me.

They scare me too. :(
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Come on now! Get to the good stuff!
  • ugh.. blind dates are the worst!! I'm out
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member

Hmm that right there could be your problem.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    OK.. and.. ACTION!

Lets get this going! I am going to have to open another bottle of wine!!

Hmm that right there could be your problem.

I don't think so. I thought chicks loved vampires. I mean, we are seductive, we bite, we live forever and can make them live forever.