MFP Dating Game - ATTN Bachelors - Now accepting Applicatio

Options

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sublimely Self Righteous, and I'm a guy. Usually a gargoyle, but right now I'm a Vampire No Photo picture. I specialize in painting. I can paint her eggs on our date.

If you don't win then I don't understand how dating works at all, cause that sounds like the best date ever!!

That's what I thought. I'm a real catch. I'm a vampire, like that pu*sy Edward.

You should aim to be more like Lestat. You'd become more popular with men too. :laugh:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Put me in coach I'm ready to play........today
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sublimely Self Righteous, and I'm a guy. Usually a gargoyle, but right now I'm a Vampire No Photo picture. I specialize in painting. I can paint her eggs on our date.

If you don't win then I don't understand how dating works at all, cause that sounds like the best date ever!!

Hmm that right there could be your problem.

I don't think so. I thought chicks loved vampires. I mean, we are seductive, we bite, we live forever and can make them live forever, we don't even mind going down south during TOM. In fact, we prefer it.

WINNER by Default!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

I don't think so. I thought chicks loved vampires. I mean, we are seductive, we bite, we live forever and can make them live forever, we don't even mind going down south during TOM. In fact, we prefer it.

Well, there are definitely pros, but you compared yourself to Edward. I saw part of one Twilight movie and thought it was a piece of *kitten*, so your reference made me assume that you have seen Twilight - and thus maybe enjoyed it - which could be the cause of your current issue.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Funny! NExt!!!!! :)

I don't qualify?

Ill double check, but not sure the bachelroette is looking for gargoyles at this time... :)
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options

Well, there are definitely pros, but you compared yourself to Edward. I saw part of one Twilight movie and thought it was a piece of *kitten*, so your reference made me assume that you have seen Twilight - and thus maybe enjoyed it - which could be the cause of your current issue.

Problem is, I didn't see Twighlight, and you did. That, by default, eliminates you from participating.
    Options

Funny! NExt!!!!! :)

I don't qualify?

Ill double check, but not sure the bachelroette is looking for gargoyles at this time... :)

I've been that too. I can change.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Put me in coach I'm ready to play........today

If you are interested, please PM me an application! :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Pick me!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Problem is, I didn't see Twighlight, and you did. That, by default, eliminates you from participating.
    BWHAHAHAHAHA!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Ha :laugh: Good thing I'm not a guy and don't go for chicks :wink:
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    Options
    :embarassed:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm offended...why can't chicks participate?!?! ;)
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    We should make up some questions.

Bachelor #1. If you could be a protein,which one would you be and why? lmao
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I'm offended...why can't chicks participate?!?! ;)

I'd like to see that!
  • DANCERPURPLE
    DANCERPURPLE Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am going to set my dvr for season pass. I can watch it when I get home from work. Hope we get to see a "Love Connection" without Chuck Woolery. LOL Good luck!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump.....this should be fun to see unfold!!

Pulling up a chair and for some strange reason, SERIOUSLY craving popcorn :tongue:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    What if shes an ugmo?
    What if the bachelors are?
    I know looks aren't everything...to a blind person.