LADIES!!!! What qualities separate a "real man" from a man?

Options

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Batteries
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I think "real" would most likely qualify as tangible. To some, the virtual connection seems to be all the reality they need...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a bump on this one so I can read it later lol...

Nice post man =D.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    When a man stands up and does what is right for what he believes in, in the face of opposition and pressure. The man who cannot be knocked down by what the rest of the world wants and demands is a real man to me.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    R-E-S-P-E-C-T

:heart:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    R-E-S-P-E-C-T

:heart:

(to the tune of the song......lol)
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    His word.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    A real man is honorable, takes care of his responsibilities with minimal complaint, and is respectful to others, even those from whom he has nothing to gain. Dudes who are rude to service workers are the worst. A guy who can be tender, for example with kids or when his woman is feeling weak, is very hot. There are other qualities I find attractive or not, but these are the only ones I can think of that are required for "real manhood."
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of the above postings... I would add (ladies don't kill me haha) that I like it when a "real man" takes charge! Sometimes it is nice to take the backseat :)

I second this also.
  • porcelain_doll
    Options
    A guy who can be tender, for example with kids or when his woman is feeling weak, is very hot.

Yes..... a man's tenderness makes me sweat! :blushing:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    About 3"-4"
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    "Real men" are men who aren't afraid to get down and dirty in the mud once in a while, are intelligent and well mannered, carry themselves with some dignity, are independent and financially responsible, treat their elders with respect, are not manwhores but are socially active with a good circle of friends, stand up for themselves and their friends, aren't wimps, and most of all treat the women in their lives with respect (mothers, sisters, grandmothers, wives, girlfriends, etc.).

Nothing is more of a turnoff than a man who badmouths, belittles, or disrespects his mother, sister, grandmother, etc. Guys who spend too much time in front of the mirror are ugly to me too, even if they have a great body and a nice face. I'm much more attracted to the rugged but bathed types. Guys who value their possessions over the people in their lives are instantly downgraded to "never datable" as well. I don't care if you have a nice car if you mooch off your friends and family.
  • porcelain_doll
    Options
    I'm much more attracted to the rugged but bathed types.

LOL @ rugged but bathed!! I am with you on this!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Y'all missed the most obvious answer. A real man doesn't worry about whether or not he's a real man. He just is.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Dudes who are rude to service workers are the worst.

YES
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Y'all missed the most obvious answer. A real man doesn't worry about whether or not he's a real man. He just is.

^^^^ This!

Plus:
    kills bugs without question
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Ok! I'm a "man". At least biologically speaking.

I've taken in everything that's you've all said.

Digested it. Processed it. Done the full spectrum.

And, this is what i deduce.

All these things you want in your "real man".

So, what you REALLY want.....

...is a Woman! :D
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    ~ Takes responsibility for his actions... which is not just admitting your wrong, but taking productive steps to a solution
    ~ Seeks to find a solid value system and strives to develop his character
    ~ Is generally successful at finding his own balance of kind & honest / sometimes humor helps. Each person is different, whatever works for them. But I can't trust a liar or someone who is not dependable. I don't feel safe with someone who is not kind.
    ~ Has a good heart, full of good things and if he realizes (more like when) theres not good stuff in there... he self improves.

Stays true to himself... strong... confident... and reaches happiness or general contentedness with life.

That's approximately what I think. I might phrase some things differently possibly. I might be missing something important too but those things stick out.
  • paper_doll_
    Options
    A man must be must be swift as the coursing river.
    With all the force of a great typhoon.
    With all the strength of a raging fire.
    Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

Bahahaha quoting Mulan (Disney version). Nice.

i even read it like the song.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Well.... a "real man" has a penis of some sort....