LIBC Challengers! Sunday Weigh In!!!! :D

Options
2»

Replies

• irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    No weight loss for me this week (207.8lbs) :( Gonna think positive! Got a lot of great feedback from my buddies on here and forgot to take into consideration that my monthly friend is visiting any day now.... I'm excited for next Sunday and hopefully I'll see a great number :) Wish me luck everyone!

Was going to take measurements tonight, but I've decided to wait till next Sunday. If I'm retaining water, my measurements probably wont change much either. Good luck to everyone this week :)
  • KellyTSmith
    Options
    171... Didn't drop any, didn't gain any. Been sick, and havent been able to work out. Let's hope that changes this week! :)
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Not allowing myself to weigh in for 2 weeks. I just started running and eating healthy again and was told that sometimes it takes a few weeks for your body to show any changes. I do not want to get discouraged.
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    Not allowing myself to weigh in for 2 weeks. I just started running and eating healthy again and was told that sometimes it takes a few weeks for your body to show any changes. I do not want to get discouraged.

I think thats understandable.....Good luck!!