TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 3 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Just 'attempted' to do my 5 miles...fail! I got a little over 2.5 miles done before I got a weird pain in my chest (not my heart area). I'm not sure if its cuz I was carrying a water bottle with that arm or what, since I usually walk/run on a treadmill and don't hold a water bottle, and I tried this outside since it's a beautiful day!!

Oh well, not giving up! Will try again Friday night, or early Saturday when it is cooler!

Take care!
    Great Job for giving it a try - my hat's off to you!!
    Hope this is muscular - carrying your water bottle under your arm!!!
    I have a hand held bottle when I run - helps me 'punch forward' !

Kepp trying though - together we can do it :)
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 3. Week 3
    Plan B completed. 2 mile walked
    Water over
    Calories under

75 crunches
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    20 globe jumps, burpees
    50 toe touches, squat kicks
    100 crunches
    2mi walk
    under cals/8glasses water
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 3/Day 3-
    Plan A- Done
    High jogs- done- 10 minutes
    Tricep dips- done- 25
    walk- 5 k done
    crunches- 50 done[total 230]

calories- done
    water- done

Jules hope the weather is better in England I saw in the news that lot of planes diverted to Heathrow to Gatwick.
    Luvmybeebees -hope you feel better soon.
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    W3D3

water-done
    calories-done
    3 sets 21's
    3 sets swimmer's presses
    150 punches (my arms are jelly now! lol)
    90 crunches (ugh)

tomorrow i am planning my walk...wish me luck!

Ole' One-Eye
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello again!

Thanks everyone for the comments...I think it was a muscular thing. I usually walk on the treadmill, with my water bottle up on the 'dashboard', but when I ran outside today I was holding the bottle in one hand - must have been pumping my arm funny!! LOL!

I have a few aches here and there, so I will be doing my strength tomorrow.

I do have a question though...hope it's not too personal. I am spotting, and am no where near my TOM. Not heavy, just enough to be annoying! Has this happened to any of you? I read it could be related to exertion/exercising.

Take care!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WELL MATEY's had a VERY BUSY DAY ~ so not much done on the exercise front...

WATER - DONE
    CALORIES - UNDER
    CHALLENGE - Mostly Done

ZUMBA @ the Rec (50/55 mins)

HIDDEN TREASURES ~ Day 3 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Squat Kicks, 1.1 mile walk, jog, run - 50 crunches Done (250 total)

BLC ~ Wednesday, October 19th: 3 sets of 21’s, & 35 toe touches

G'Night...
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    W3D3

water-done
    calories-done
    3 sets 21's
    3 sets swimmer's presses
    150 punches (my arms are jelly now! lol)
    90 crunches (ugh)

tomorrow i am planning my walk...wish me luck!

Ole' One-Eye

Good luck...you can and will do it...I'm sure of that.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    WEEK 3 - DAY 3

Plan A exercises - DONE
    Calories - Under
    Water -Over
    Crunches - 200 - total for week 600

Plus spent an hour at the gym with the PT, he had me riding a bike but only using my right foot to pedal talk about hard. Starting to put a little weight on the left, Will be happy when I'm back to myself I'm on a mission to kick FATTY to the curb.

Do pirates have curbs?
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Under Cals
    Over H20

Exercise to be postponed and doubled tomorrow
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello again!

Thanks everyone for the comments...I think it was a muscular thing. I usually walk on the treadmill, with my water bottle up on the 'dashboard', but when I ran outside today I was holding the bottle in one hand - must have been pumping my arm funny!! LOL!

I have a few aches here and there, so I will be doing my strength tomorrow.

I do have a question though...hope it's not too personal. I am spotting, and am no where near my TOM. Not heavy, just enough to be annoying! Has this happened to any of you? I read it could be related to exertion/exercising.

Take care!

Yes, that has happened to me, particularly when working out pretty hard for a while AND doing lots of core work (which we are....). For me, the spotting usually happens right after my TOM (so, week one), or the week or so before (late week 2 or 3). So, I think the body already has the blood ready and our working out might be jostling things around.

Although, I have heard to opposite, too - that working out a lot can cause people to miss periods. If that had ever been the case for me, I would've worked out a LOT more. ;)

Hope your walk tomorrow goes better!

Ok, also reporting in for the day:
    Good on water, good on calories (but kind of had to force them down later in the day just to get up to 1200 since I just wasn't hungry much)

Did all of today's exercises for mid-impact (B), plus I've done half the crunches - 250 so far. Already did my extra 5 miles without stopping, so now just following through on the 2-mile walks.

I have another 5:30 am bootcamp workout tomorrow since I'm a total spazzoid and tend to take things to the extreme, and will have time in the evening to do the rest of the exercises for the day.

Have a great night, team!
    Noelle
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Hi ya bunch of feisty hot wenches!!!

W3D3:
    Plan B for today and yesterday's Plan B as a make up for....you guessed it...yesterday.
    Cals: Under
    Water: A little over
    Cigs: 0

Still no crunches yet - but I have not forgotten!!!

Nightie night all!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Cigs: 0
    Nightie night all!

Awesome job, I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 3

Plan B/C - Completed
    Under cals
    Over water

150 Crunches
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 3

Plan B/C - Completed
    Under cals
    Over water

150 Crunches
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM!!

How is everyone feeling?? I feel today is going to be a good day!!

Plan A (Low impact) – Back to strength training!

3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks, 3 sets of 20 Side Bends and today you need to walk for 10 - 20 minutes. Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday!

Plan B (Mid Impact)

3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Plan C (High Impact) - Overboard in October exericses - but longer!!!

Slow Pushups
    Begin in pushup position on a ball or floor. Perform 4 pushups, abs in and back straight. On the 5th pushup, lower halfway down and hold for 4 counts. Push back up and repeat the series - 4 regular pushups and 1 half hold. Repeat for 60-90 seconds.

Plyo-Jacks
    Begin with feet together and jump up, taking feet out to the side while circling arms overhead and land in a squat. Jump up and bring feet back together, circling arms back in. This is just like a slow jumping jack, but really use power when pushing up into the jumps. Repeat for 60-90 seconds.

Walking Lunge
    Start at one end of the room, holding weights if desired, and step forward with right leg. Bend both knees to 90 degree angles, lowering body into a lunge (keep front knee behind the toe). Bring the left foot forward and step into a lunge. Continue lunging, alternating legs for 60-90 seconds..

Jumping Jacks with Front Kicks
    Do one jumping jack. After you jump the feet back together, bring the right knee up and snap the foot out in a front kick (don't extend the leg all the way, but keep a small bend in the knee). Do another jumping jack and kick with the left foot. Continue for 2 minutes, alternating jumping jacks and kicks.

Wall Sit with Chest Squeeze
    Hold a medicine ball (or just press the hands together if you have no equipment) and slide down the wall until your thighs are parallel to the floor while squeezing the ball. Hold this position and keep pressure on the ball as your straighten the arms out in front of you and slowly pull them back in. Repeat the chest squeezes in and out for 60-90 seconds and stand up.

Ski Jumps
    Stand with feet together. Bend the knees and jump to the right as far as you can--think of jumping laterally rather than vertically. Land with soft knees and immediately jump laterally to the left. Repeat for 60-90 seconds.

March in Place
    Aren't you tired? Take a few seconds to catch your breath.

High Jogs
    Stand with feet together and hold arms straight out in front of you at mid-torso level. Jog in place, bringing knees high enough that they hit your hands (don't lower hands!). Repeat for 60-90 seconds.

Triceps Dips
    Sit on a chair or bench with hands next to the hips. Lift up and take the hips forward, just in front of the bench. Bend the elbows and lower down until elbows are about 90 degrees. Squeeze the triceps to push back up and repeat 60-90 seconds.

Pushups/Side Planks
    In pushup position (on knees or toes), perform one pushup. As you come up, shift weight to left arm, twist to the side while bringing the right arm up towards the ceiling in a side plank. Lower the arm back to the floor for another pushup and then twist to the other side. Repeat for 60-90 seconds.

AND Week Three Weekly Team Challenge -
    Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this! Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

AND walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping!

GO TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 3 - DAY 4

Taking today as a rest day!!
    Under cals - done!
    Water - done!

:smooched:
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week3/ Day4-

Plan A-done
    Tricep dips,high jogs- done
    Walking - 40 minutes brisk paced
    Crunches- 70[total- 300]

Water- done
    Under calories- done

Daughter back all relaxed,upbeat mood. will do some walking meditation before sleeping.
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    W3D4

Only got plan A done tonight. Trying to figure out how to work PhotoShop for my photos! And I didn't get my walk in yet.

Water-done
    Calories-done

crunches-will make up before Sunday
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    plan b done
    under cals, 8 glasses water

carved pumpkins w/ the family tonight.. does that count as a workout? lmao.. my hands sure were cramping up!