Who here is addicted to chocoate????

Options
13»

Replies

• lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    So I have been doing great with everything my exercise, lots of veggies, great support and all I drink is water. One thing stands in my way and its name is CHOCOLATE :laugh: I decided to buy dark chocolate because its has flavonoids and its heart healthy but then i find myself binging on it and i know better. I have tried not to buy it at all but that just doesn work either :sad: I just dont know what to do I dont do this with any other sweets or other foods. Anybody have a solution??

i buy nice good quality dark chocolate
    melt 1-2 squares GENTLY in the microwave and then dip chopped up fruit in it / wholemeal bread. oatcakes / rice cakes in it. it's amazing how far the chocolate stretches and the fruit helps fill you up.
    i find i can really satisfy chocolate cravings and because it takes a bit of time to make and to eat i find myself being more in control as i cant eat the entire bar before i've realised it.

however i have been really bad recently as i have a cupboard full of really nice birthday chocolates and i have no will power!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I know how to cook :tongue:

cook away then and enjoy the goodness that is chocolate :happy:
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    I know how to cook :tongue:

cook away then and enjoy the goodness that is chocolate :happy:

I absolutely will :wink:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I prefer Mockolate™ the next traditional Thanksgiving food. It's what evil tastes like.
    :laugh: Awesome FRIENDS reference!