Whats the craziest thing you have ever done to lose weight?

Options
I was watching this show where this girl ate a tapeworm to lose weight! Crazy. She ended up dying.

Replies

• hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    O_____O
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    I was watching this show where this girl ate a tapeworm to lose weight! Crazy. She ended up dying.

I've seen that and just think thats sounds soooo disgusting. :noway:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

vomit

The craziest thing I ever did was atkiins. No joke, threw my brain into sheer craziness.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Actually a lot of people would pay for tapeworms back in the day.
    There was also this other medication (I can't remember off hand the drug's name..) but it was for some unrelated problem and a side effect was weight loss. It ended up getting recalled but apparently people would hospital skip to try and stock up before it was all out! It was recalled because it was a potentially fatal drug too 0-0
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I did some crazy stuff back in our military "weigh in" days, where only the number on the scale is what counted. I once ate Taco Bell for 30 straight days and made it my ONLY meal of the day to lose 27 pounds in one month.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Cardio.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    i think the craziest thing ive ever done was eat a bowl full of peppers. cayenne speeds up ur metabolism so i said sure why not. yeah i had a bad case of diarrhea to say the least hahaha
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    On 1000 ways to die, a guy and his friend tried to do a homemade liposuction procedure. They guy getting it died.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    The craziest thing I have ever done to lose weight is talk about it for 8 years straight without actually doing anything.
  • siabevis
    Options
    anyone heard of that cookie diet??
  • siabevis
    Options
    On 1000 ways to die, a guy and his friend tried to do a homemade liposuction procedure. They guy getting it died.
    i love that show!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    The craziest thing I have ever done to lose weight is talk about it for 8 years straight without actually doing anything.

^ This gave me the lols. =)
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Cabbage soup diet.
    I HATE cabbage. :sick:
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    acupuncture. Didn't lose anything.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    i think the craziest thing ive ever done was eat a bowl full of peppers. cayenne speeds up ur metabolism so i said sure why not. yeah i had a bad case of diarrhea to say the least hahaha

Is that like a colon cleanse?
  • siabevis
    Options

is acupuncture good for other things besides weightloss?
  • siabevis
    Options

is acupuncture good for other things besides weightloss?
  • craziest thing I did was starve myself, AND force myself to vomit 3-5+ times a day. Did that for a few months, then found out I was pregnant. Snapped me back into reality really quickly.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    anyone heard of that cookie diet??

If it involves eating a a crap load of cookies on a regular basis, I've already tried it.
This discussion has been closed.