so... who's the fatty in your relationship?

Options
124»

Replies

• killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I have a higher BMI... but he eats junk, and drinks soda like it's water, and doesn't exercise... not fair!

As a side note, I am concerned that he will have health problems down the line due to his lifestyle, especially since heart disease runs in his family... but as long as he remains at a "normal" weight, I doubt he will change anything. Hmph...
  • BethyAnn93
    Options
    I wouldnt know how to answer this.
    I am smaller, but he eats more junk food.
    He is more muscular than me.
    I would say I am... :( lol
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My husband is taller, heavier....I'm fluffier :tongue:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I outweighed my husband by nearly 100 pounds when we got married. :sad:

Well, nearly 3 years later, he's gained some and I've lost a LOT (108 lbs in the past year), so he now outweighs me by nearly 30 pounds. :happy:

I honestly never expected to weigh less than my husband - I am 4" taller than he is and have a larger bone structure - but he is incredibly excited about it. He can actually carry me around now, which is CRAZY.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    lol we are both lardy fat arses, but my *kitten* is less lardy than his x

hilarious!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    It used to be my hubby but now, we are both svelte and thin! God bless MFP!
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I weigh less, but he IS so tall. He's 6'5" and weighs 270. I am 5'3" and weigh 229. He has a fat tummy and big ole love handles. I am working on mine. :wink:
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    <<--- this girl :huh:

He's 6' and a lean 170. I'm 5'5 and a curvacious 174. We've both recently lost weight. I've lost more than him which means even when he was a fatty, I was a fatty-er....

When we started dating, he was 165 and I was 155. I'm working on swinging back in that direction. And its working. WooHoo :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ownkindofbeauty
    ownkindofbeauty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was until I lost 80lbs....I have 5 more to go to weigh less! :blushing:
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Why didn't I hold out for an amorous lumberjack? :tongue:
    This is not a line, but....

I'm your Paul Bunyan

in the voice of Doc Holiday from Tombstone popped into my head.

Oookay! :laugh: I had to listen to that scene on youtube, because for some reason, the line came to my head in the voice of Arnold Schwartzeneggar as The Terminator, which is totally bizarre & kinda scary.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    We are both losing, but even when I hit goal I'll be the heavier even if she didn't lose anymore. When we both hit goal I'll be heavier by about 95 lbs. right now I'm heavier by 108lbs.
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am and will still be heavier than him at my goal weight! He is tall and sinewy! i am tall and thick! He needs to gain 15lbs and i need to lose over 100lbs. oh well,just the way it is! he has been saying if i get too thin that we are just going to be bones clicking together ;) gotta love him. though it would be nice not to feel bigger than him for once but im never going to be petite and he loves "amazon" women,so it works!
    3697427.png