Disgusting recipes

Options
13»

Replies

• mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Banana Chocolat Mint layered truffle cake, back in the day when I thought I was going to be a pastry chef. I wanted 3 layers. Banana and chocolate taste good together, chocolate and mint taste good together... how could this possibly go wrong?

I think the dream died with that.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Anything involving canned soup. That stuff is just gross!
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    French fries dipped in milk shakes/ ice cream
    Potato chips dipped in Nutella

My personal least favorite food in the world (aside from all meat, fish etc.) are canned green beans. :sick: THE WORST.
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Most of the things on here look vile!

http://thisiswhyyourefat.tumblr.com/

The Peeps sushi made me laugh! I can't help it, it's cute!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    *long time ago* I got stoned with a friend and she decided she needed to make a peanut butter, jelly, cream cheese, may cheddar sandwich. Of course I tried a bite. And then my tongue shriveled up and died.

This is coming from a girl who eats peanut butter on cucumber pickles.
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Worst ever....Uni (sea urchin) apparently its a big honor to have it cause it's expensive but yuck yuck yuck...the texture was horrible, I love sushi!!!

i would have to say its my most favourite food EVER!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I worked with a guy whose lunch was eggs with mostly formed chicken embryos inside.
  • MJHdG
    MJHdG Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I worked with a guy whose lunch was eggs with mostly formed chicken embryos inside.

Honestly cannot stomach the image... but thantks for sharing
    I personally think that that the Jones soda thanks giving variety pack was nasty we had a challenge of $100 dollars if you managed to drink all 6 with in 1 hour and not barf for 1 hour... 10 victims later we had no winner and no more takers.

I tried the brussel sprouts one and still makes me gag just thinking about it.

Ps: great source of craving killer material here, thanks for sharing!
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Worst ever....Uni (sea urchin) apparently its a big honor to have it cause it's expensive but yuck yuck yuck...the texture was horrible, I love sushi!!!

I LOVE me some uni! At a local restaurant they make sea urchin spaghetti..sooo delicious. Def. One of my last meals.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options

He did this on purpose? Why? Where do you even find eggs like that? (I've found mistakes in fresh eggs like that.....but not on purpose). And was this in America?
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I made zucchini brownies once and they were just gross.
  • Snakey74
    Options

:sick:

Reminds me of Fable. Eating crunchy chicks in Fable is frowned upon, and you gain evil points for that.
    :blushing:
    /full on nerd
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

:sick:

Reminds me of Fable. Eating crunchy chicks in Fable is frowned upon, and you gain evil points for that.
    :blushing:
    /full on nerd

It's called Balut. Traditionally it's duck eggs. Very popular in the Philippines. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)
  • Snakey74
    Options
    I have lots of Filipino co-workers. I'm gonna have to ask about this one.
    I already know about the blood soup. It smelled good until he told me what it was. Blurgh.