Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lunch ideas?

2»

Replies

• flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Low carb tortilla spread with chunky peanut butter, sliced apples topped with cinnamon. Heaven.
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Reading others' responses, I thought of one more that's pretty quick: Chicken Pot pies. Need either canned chicken or precooked chicken, canned or frozen veggies of your choice, cream of chicken soup, a bit of shreded cheese (optional) and reduced fat crescent rolls. Combine chicken, veggies, cream of chicken soup and cheese. Portion out in to ramekin dishes. Top with flattened out crescent triangle. Bake 350 degrees for about 15 mins. The other day I used 3 chicken breasts, 1 large can veggies, 1 small can peas, and 1 can cream chicken. Yummmy and fast.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Thank you for all of the suggestions! I guess I have no imagination when it comes to sandwich making. Aside from low fat tuna salad or deli meat and cheese w/ lettuce and tomato. LOL. It just sprung to my attention that I used to make killer BLT's that were low fat and delish :) Thanks!!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    bump?