Baby Lisa

Options
2»

Replies

• SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised her other children didn't hear anything. Seems when the police tried to re-enact climbing through the window it was pretty loud. Who knows....for me, the jury's still out on this one. I agree, just because she was drunk does not make her a murderer. If she really was kidnapped and slept through the noise, how terrible she must feel!

The other children did hear noises. The family has refused to let them be re-interviewed.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have been following this case very closely. As a mother of a 8 month old and because this precious baby is just 5 hours across the state from me.

I have been praying for her safe return. Every lead is going no where.

I had first thought the dad did something because of his body language in the first press conference with the parents. Now the mom admitted to being black out drunk... my heart sank. Although, I can say only for myself.. I have NEVER not known what I was doing when I was drunk. Ever. I have forgotten some things I have said.. but never my physical actions. So I believe that being drunk is not an excuse.

But if you look at video just posted the Friday before, the mother is cooing at her and she is a happy baby. I don't know what could snap in the time between then...

Like others have said though, I don't think that it is right for people to automatically assume that because the mother admitted she was drinking that she must have did it. I am praying this ISNT another Casey Anthony case..

I think maybe she was drunk and there was some kind of accident,and shes trying to cover it up.She is convicingly distraught in the press conferances but if something had happened and she accidently killed her daughter she would be distraught
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I think it's very sad, and that lying to the police really makes the situation worse. However, having had too much to drink does not automatically make a person guilty of killing their child.

^^^ This...just because she drank, doesn't make her a murderer. I have three kids and yes, I've drank more than I should before and they've all grown up to be healthy, beautiful, well adjusted human beings.
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    I did extensive googling lol and watched videos. I actually hadn't heard of this...I'm out of the loop I guess. But anyways, I feel like the dad looks a little shady. Idk...
    It's hard in any of these. Her and her friend drank a box of wine. But I agree that when kids are in bed no harm in drinking a little, but black out drunk, no, if she is the only parent home, then what if something happened ya know? But I don't think her drinking excessively makes her a murderer. But it's just weird. This is one of those that isn't going to go anywhere....ugh