10 Week Elimination Challenge - Challenge Yourself Before th

Options

Replies

• Megibaby2526
    Options
    I have never done anything like this! I would love to do the challenge! It sounds like great motivation!
  • papermario
    Options
    Oops. Logged in as DH....
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi! PaperMario's DW here....

I'm in for the challenge. I can get competitive (while having fun), so a weight loss challenge would be very beneficial for me.
  • MidwestGirlz
    MidwestGirlz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've never done this sort of thing before, but a little competition is always fun!
  • nowgirl2004
    nowgirl2004 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have never done a challenge, but I would love to give it a try!
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Sign me up,I'm trying to do everything in my power to end 2011 on an excellent weight loss note.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm in it to win it
  • CurlyVonda
    CurlyVonda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I had attempted to do a challenge before, but due to medical issues, I had to back out....I really hated that. I have been given the green light and I am ready!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Here is a couple of samples of previous challenges from the other elimination contests

One Week

Each team will complete miles. You may complete these miles on the bike, treadmill, elliptical, walking, running, jogging, skiing, however you like as long as it is exercise. You must state what you did and how many miles you have completed. EACH team MEMBER MUST COMPLETE AT LEAST 5 MILES then the team as a whole can complete the rest . for those of you who are doing p90x, insanity or other videos you may use a pedometer to calculate your steps if you choose

RED Team- has 11 people and will complete 75 miles total

Blue Team- has 8 people and will complete 60 miles

Green Team- has 10 people and will complete 70

Yellow Team- has 11 people and will complete 75 miles total

WEEK 3 CHALLENGE

MONDAY- EACH TEAM MEMBER MUST COMPLETE 30 MINS OF CARDIO + 50 of any of the following (jumping jacks, crunches, sit ups, bicep curls)

TUESDAY EACH TEAM MEMBER MUST COMPLETE 45-60 MINS OF WEIGHT LIFTING, YOGA, STRETCHING OR LOW IMPACT PHYSICAL ACTIVITY (FOCUSING ON MUSCLES AND RELAXATION)

WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY EACH TEAM MUST BURN 5,000 CALORIES (IF YOU COMPLETE THIS CALORIE BURN ON WEDNESDAY THAT IS GREAT, BUT YOU HAVE UNTIL THURS NIGHT TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE) blue team only needs to burn 3500 since they have half the amount of ppl on their team

I will be doing some things differently in this challenge than before - but you get the gist. I won't be doing any daily challenges though - it will be weekly things that need to get done - its too hard for some people to do certain things on specific days - however while you will work as a team (and some ppl may contribute more - every challenge will require some contribution from everyone one on the team. This is a weightloss competition but it is also a teamwork effort so people not contributing at all hurts the team and will be the first eliminated.

I haven't worked out all the details on my side competition (for eliminated players that want to continue on) but I will post the info before we need it.

I can't wait to get started with you all - I hope this sounds like fun and is motivating for you!!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I'm in it to win it

I Love Your Name!! Thats the way to show what your worth!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I didn't know it would show - 1RareJewel (LOVE YOUR NAME!)
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I'm in! I had attempted to do a challenge before, but due to medical issues, I had to back out....I really hated that. I have been given the green light and I am ready!

I've been injured before - if feels good to get the green light doesn't it???!!!! Glad to have you part of the challenge!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I want in this sounds challenging and thats what I need!!
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm in please sign me up...
  • Sheri869
    Options
    OKKKKK EVERYONE!!! Your first challenge is to "friend" me so I can know that you are still interested and that you are paying attention on here! And it helps me to contact you if I need to. I've gotten about 10 of you - but the rest.... ?

Also, anyone else coming in...you are still welcome!! Just post on here. Taking anyone who is interested in a teamwork challenging challenge!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • strongmich2013
    strongmich2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG I have been waiting for one of these to open up! Please let me in... competition and people relying on me is the number one way to motivate me!! SENDING U A FRIEND REQUEST IMMEDIATELY!
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    im in! sounds like fun...gotta love a challenge! :)
  • dwoodrum0002
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge as well! I need some motivation and it sounds like this is exactly up my alley