Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #13

Options

Replies

• shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Weight as of this morning - 159.8lbs! Its probably water weight as I was at a friends party last night!!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 233
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 130
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 233

that's a loss of 1.4 lbs.
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Current weight before I forget
    CW: 196

I stayed the same... I guess I shouldn't complain.

Congrats to all those who have lost.
  • phoenix113
    phoenix113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    cw 208. Its in the right direction I suppose.
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw: 189

stayed the same -- I was hoping to stay the same after increasing my calorie intake & barely staying under my goal with counting my exercise calories. Now I will be working toward a loss for next week.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    CW:185. Had a busy weekend with a Women Of Faith convention...did not eat well...but my WI was my normal day right before I left....I imagine I have some work to do this week in eating. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend.
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    159 Can't seem to get the scale to move past where I started:( Oh well, it is the start of another week.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i stayed the same this week =( 199.4

but it's not cuz i've been doing bad or anything...i think i've just stepped up my exercise (i've almost doubled it) but i haven't really increased my calories. i know i SHOULD eat my exercise calories back, but sometimes i chicken out and stay under 1400 calories. i'll see what happens this week when i eat more of my calories back...
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    HEEELLLLLOOOOO EVERYONE!!!! :flowerforyou: Happy Sunday to you all! Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend! Been a little quiet as I'm still dealing with the BS at work and I don't want to being any negativity outward. I took yesterday as a "Me Day" and relaxed at home for a but while my little one was with her father and then met up with some friends to participate in the 2011 Zombie Walk in Asbury Park, NJ. IT WAS AWESOME!!! Felt really good to catch up with some good people :bigsmile:

I hope you are all doing well and I see the weigh-ins coming in. Please make sure to get everything in as soon as possible so I can get the charts/challenges out. Yes, next week will involve measurements so get your tape measure ready!

Love to you all!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Oh, and for my meditation this week, I downloaded an app on my iPhone for hypnotism. It has different types for weightloss, stress and anxiety, smoking, etc. I put it on every night before I go to bed and use it as a meditation session. It is WONDERFUL! They have a free version for just stress eating and staying away from unhealthy foods, and then the one you have to pay for (a whole .99) has all of the others. I enjoy it, just a suggestion :)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I was out of touch some of Friday and yesterday. I have to go get my Dad up and want to read all the posts...but will have to catch up with them later today.

I couldn't work out Fri or Sat!!!! Feeling much thinner and I keep people noticing which is great. But I am not really excited to work out today but must force myself!!!! I am sooooo afraid to get out of the habit!!! I have been in this place before...clothes fitting better feeling firmer and fit.....then I turn around and I'm up 15 pounds and not working out! At least I am aware of it and will keep focusing. I didn't have you all to report to before either so I will be fine.

Yesterday I was at my sister's we had a garage sale to move out some of my Mom's holiday decorations etc. I started the day with fruit...then my BIL came out with a plate and he said here you go you don't have to eat it if you don't want! It was a egg and cheese bagel sandwich! I ate half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted that other half more than I can say....I kept thinking about it.....but I DIDN"T eat it!!!!!!!!

By the end of the long day I feel like I fell off the wagon and then the wheels fell off too! I bet if I really counted everything it probably wouldn't have been that bad. But you know how we beat ourselves up!!!

Today is a new day...but there is still wine in the fridge!!!! :drinker: :laugh: I was telling my husband alittle about how I felt and he said it's just like the healthcare radio spot we hear all the time....you take two steps forward and one step back..well you are still one step ahead!!!!!! That put it in prospective!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to share since I knew some of you could probably relate! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day....I can't wait to catch up... Will you be pushing yourself to exercise today??????:wink:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I totally needed the challenge this week. I think I have done better the last 3 weeks losing weight than I have the last year! But its starting to take its toll on me. I'm stressing about every little thing that goes into my mouth, if I eat a Popsicle and it was "unplanned" I go into this downward spiral and get upset. Its ridiculous. I decided to just back off, calm down, and try to refocus my attention. I still want to do good, but I want to be happy about it too.

Better news, I'm almost at my first mini goal. To be 215 by November 5th. I weighed in at 216lbs this week. :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Hey there - I was out of touch some of Friday and yesterday. I have to go get my Dad up and want to read all the posts...but will have to catch up with them later today.

I couldn't work out Fri or Sat!!!! Feeling much thinner and I keep people noticing which is great. But I am not really excited to work out today but must force myself!!!! I am sooooo afraid to get out of the habit!!! I have been in this place before...clothes fitting better feeling firmer and fit.....then I turn around and I'm up 15 pounds and not working out! At least I am aware of it and will keep focusing. I didn't have you all to report to before either so I will be fine.

Yesterday I was at my sister's we had a garage sale to move out some of my Mom's holiday decorations etc. I started the day with fruit...then my BIL came out with a plate and he said here you go you don't have to eat it if you don't want! It was a egg and cheese bagel sandwich! I ate half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted that other half more than I can say....I kept thinking about it.....but I DIDN"T eat it!!!!!!!!

By the end of the long day I feel like I fell off the wagon and then the wheels fell off too! I bet if I really counted everything it probably wouldn't have been that bad. But you know how we beat ourselves up!!!

Today is a new day...but there is still wine in the fridge!!!! :drinker: :laugh: I was telling my husband alittle about how I felt and he said it's just like the healthcare radio spot we hear all the time....you take two steps forward and one step back..well you are still one step ahead!!!!!! That put it in prospective!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to share since I knew some of you could probably relate! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day....I can't wait to catch up... Will you be pushing yourself to exercise today??????:wink:

I'm totally with you on the two steps forward, one step back. :) I didn't exercise Friday or Saturday either, and I keep looking at my work out video telling myself "Just do it, do it now...so its done"....and then I go be lazy. But I've decided, I will exercise today no matter what. I don't want to go to long and then feel like I'm starting over again.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Oh, and for my meditation this week, I downloaded an app on my iPhone for hypnotism. It has different types for weightloss, stress and anxiety, smoking, etc. I put it on every night before I go to bed and use it as a meditation session. It is WONDERFUL! They have a free version for just stress eating and staying away from unhealthy foods, and then the one you have to pay for (a whole .99) has all of the others. I enjoy it, just a suggestion :)

I just got a phone with apps (I felt so out of the loop before lol). I'll try out the free one and see if I like it. :)
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would pop in and share a sermon illustration from today that I thought applied to my weight loss journey & maybe yours too.
    The sermon was on gratitude & the illustration was linked to the stop, drop & roll (fire safety)

Stop (the complaining), Drop (the attitude), & Roll (with gratitude).

It is a reminder to myself that I have a lot to be thankful for & a better attitude does wonders for the self-esteem.
    Have a great day everyone!!
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CW 179 - TOM!
  • luvmyjp
    luvmyjp Posts: 49
    Options
    Cw:176 .3
    I always meditate. i love it.
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    CW: 217.4

Another gain. :ohwell: I have got to get back into a regular exercise routine and do a better job eating healthy. Have a great night! :smile: