Starting 30D Shred today! Does anyone want to join me?

Options
This is my very first time doing 30D shred startig today going until 16 November if anyone is interested in joining me... If you've done this before and have any advice or tips please feel free to share... Thank you!

Replies

• E_Cee83
    E_Cee83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will!! got mine on monday and havent started yet... i will be 19th Oct - 18th Nov
    It'll keep me motivated! I will take before and afters too! xx
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    There is a group of about 150 of us that started yesterday!

TOPIC: !!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)
  • Breadoholic
    Breadoholic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day but my weights are way too heavy so I'm going to start when I buy lighter weights. They're 2.5kgs each. I'll advance to the 2.5 kgs after a week or so of doing it. What are you using?

Christina
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I will. This will be my 2nd time around. Let's hope I lose more than my boobies this time!
  • Yayyy I love when people start 30 Day Shred! I started it in June, did it for about 2 1/2 weeks (not every single day) and got SO toned in just that short period of time! My advice is that the first 3 days hurt sooo bad, but don't give up! Modify it the way you need, but still push yourself. Level 2 is actually FUN! I never did level 3 because i heard its a lot of plyometrics (jumping) and the jumping jacks alone hurt my bad knee in level 1. Have fun with it, and remind yourself... its only 24 minutes!! :)
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I will join you. I love the JM workouts, I've done 30DS before and definitely saw results. I'll be honest I didn't lose a lot of weight but definitely saw inch lost.
    My advice is take it at your own pace, if you have to do one level longer than the other then do it. As long as it being done that's what matters. When I did it, I moved on when I felt I was ready for the next level.
  • reckjb
    reckjb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am buying it today and starting tomorrow! That is a lot less time that I normally work-out. Does anyone do additional cardio on top of this??
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I will!! got mine on monday and havent started yet... i will be 19th Oct - 18th Nov
    It'll keep me motivated! I will take before and afters too! xx

YAY!!! I would take before & after pics but my hubby is away for business and I don't have anyone to take them.. LOL...
  • JennC831
    Options
    I am buying it today and starting tomorrow! That is a lot less time that I normally work-out. Does anyone do additional cardio on top of this??

I think I will be doing additional cardio on top of this, but I'll let you know for sure after today...
  • JennC831
    Options
    I will join you. I love the JM workouts, I've done 30DS before and definitely saw results. I'll be honest I didn't lose a lot of weight but definitely saw inch lost.
    My advice is take it at your own pace, if you have to do one level longer than the other then do it. As long as it being done that's what matters. When I did it, I moved on when I felt I was ready for the next level.

I workout pretty decent when I'm in the gym so I was wondering if when I started this today and level 1 was too easy should I got to level 2?
  • JennC831
    Options
    I will. This will be my 2nd time around. Let's hope I lose more than my boobies this time!

YAY!! i'm hoping to lose some of my boobies!! LOL
  • JennC831
    Options
    There is a group of about 150 of us that started yesterday!

TOPIC: !!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Thanks! I'll check it out seeing that I'm only 1 day behind..
  • JennC831
    Options
    I just did my first day but my weights are way too heavy so I'm going to start when I buy lighter weights. They're 2.5kgs each. I'll advance to the 2.5 kgs after a week or so of doing it. What are you using?

Christina

I don't know what weights I'm going to use yet.. I have a pair of 5lbs and 8lbs.. I'll probably start out using the 5lbs first...
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

I workout pretty decent when I'm in the gym so I was wondering if when I started this today and level 1 was too easy should I got to level 2?

I did level 1 for about 7, level 2 for 10 and level 3 for 13 days. This worked best for me.
  • wendyrn1
    wendyrn1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I really need some motivation!
  • wheeler05
    wheeler05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will be starting 30DS today as well.
  • wendyrn1
    wendyrn1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 1 done :)
  • reckjb
    reckjb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    How do you record this on the exercise tracker??
  • JennC831
    Options
    I'll join you! I really need some motivation!

Thank you!!
  • JennC831
    Options
    I will be starting 30DS today as well.

Awesome!!