Will you flirt with a complete stranger with no intentions ?

Options

Replies

• 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Absolutely......no harm in a little flirting just becareful not to piss off someone's significant other. :laugh:
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I am a failure at flirting...some guy tried to chat me up at a bar and I had Henry Kissinger's new book on the brain...that'll end a conversation quick...
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Flirting can be healthy if you know your limits.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    omg, seriously, is this the " look at my boobs in my profile pic" thread??? wow.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I only flirt with disaster.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I do all the time... I do it all!!:flowerforyou:
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    yes. Give a little smile and flash the flirty eyes...

:flowerforyou: .......:smokin: + :explode: = :love:
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    Yes! I've been told I give people the "come **** me look".
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    HELL YES
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I disagree... I don't ever think flirting is harmless. There is some intention there on one side or the other. It may not be both, but I would bet one side has some thoughts in the flirting scenario. That said... If I flirt there it is because I'm attracted to that person, so there's intentions to some degree.

I agree with this. Knowingly flirting without intentions isn't very nice ^^

I disagree. I love to be flirted with, and love to flirt. Anyone i'm flirting with knows i'm married, and it won't go beyond flirting, because i tell them. But it's still nice to have someone show interest in you, or vice versa.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I disagree... I don't ever think flirting is harmless. There is some intention there on one side or the other. It may not be both, but I would bet one side has some thoughts in the flirting scenario. That said... If I flirt there it is because I'm attracted to that person, so there's intentions to some degree.

I disagree. I love to be flirted with, and love to flirt. Anyone i'm flirting with knows i'm married, and it won't go beyond flirting, because i tell them. But it's still nice to have someone show interest in you, or vice versa.

How you Doooooooooin'?
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've been told I give people the "come **** me look".

You name kind of says that as well..lol

I am a flirt big time. I am a born sales person so it's part of my job to lead you on..lol..

I spend a majority of my day flirting but it's harmless.

If i am interested in someone then i will let them know.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Yes, absolutely. I'm a naturally happy, complimentary person. I think it comes across as flirty. I'm totally ok with that. My husband is the same way. If I think a boy or a girl is cute/beautiful, it is impossible for me to hide it.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    omg, seriously, is this the " look at my boobs in my profile pic" thread??? wow.

It could be....
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I EYEBANG THE CUTE GUYS, ASK FOR HELP PICKING THE BEST MELONS IN THE PRODUCE SECTION (BWAHAHA). MAYBE I'M JUST VERY COMFORTABLE IN MY SEXUALITY BUT I DON'T SEE THE HARM IN PLAYFULNESS. IF THEY RETURN THE FLATTERY ALL THE BETTER, I'M SINGLE :)I FLATTER WOMEN TOO. TELL THEM THEY LOOK SMOKIN' HOT, HAVE SEXY CURVES, GORGEOUS EYES, ETC. WHY NOT MAKE SOMEONE FEEL ATTRACTIVE. IT HELPS IN MORE WAYS THAN WE THINK. MOST PEOPLE HAVE SELF ESTEEM ISSUES OR MIGHT DOUBT THEIR SEX APPEAL BUT HEY.... ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND EVEYONE HAS SOMETHING GREAT ABOUT THEM. I FOCUS ON THE GOOD STUFF.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    No. I get creeped out easily, I wouldn't want someone to think I was serious.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm an unintentional flirt, it's just sort of in my brain.

I probably flirt with everybody in an accidental non direct way.

Wait, are you flirting with me?

yes

but that is actually totally intentional!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

How you Doooooooooin'?

(I'm married, FYI) but, I'm doing well... except that i could use some good lovin...
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    All the time.