Will you flirt with a complete stranger with no intentions ?

Options

Replies

• fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a talker to begin with. I am only like that on this site. I'm extremely shy in person. BUT! My husband is a big flirt, not intentionally, people just think he is flirting with them cause he's super nice.
  • tjnahm
    tjnahm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    LADIES, when you smile at a man when he's working out, it's quite the motivator. It happened to me twice on a trail last week where I was running (running out of gas!) I get a smile and and was energized, I got another and felt a surge of energy and motivation. I ran harder.

hahaha... on a related note... I played my best round of golf by a LONG shot one day when a very attractive female playing solo joined our small group and we were flirting the whole time. I shot 8 strokes under my previous best round that day... haha
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    the real skill lies in flirting with someone you know or have known for YEARS...it's easy to flirt with a complete stranger :-)
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    My middle name is Flirt :)
  • tjnahm
    tjnahm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So are you saying you are a white knight? I think most women thinks their men are huge flirts.

haha, exactly! I always tell her "I am just me", then flash my biggest flirty smile and "sexy eyes" at her... she loves it... then usually slaps me. haha
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Of course! Mild flirtation is fun.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    yes. married people like me can only give a look, a smile but never a touch. :blushing:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I disagree... I don't ever think flirting is harmless. There is some intention there on one side or the other. It may not be both, but I would bet one side has some thoughts in the flirting scenario. That said... If I flirt there it is because I'm attracted to that person, so there's intentions to some degree.

I agree with this. Knowingly flirting without intentions isn't very nice ^^

I disagree. I love to be flirted with, and love to flirt. Anyone i'm flirting with knows i'm married, and it won't go beyond flirting, because i tell them. But it's still nice to have someone show interest in you, or vice versa.

How you Doooooooooin'?

(I'm married, FYI) but, I'm doing well... except that i could use some good lovin...

smiley-love036.gif

LOVE THAT!!! Nothing wrong with a little booty rub though, is there?!?!

LOL.

As long as there isn`t pepper spray involved. smiley-scared003.gif
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with looking
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I think your sexy :flowerforyou:

I'm not falling for it. You just want my soul.

but but :devil:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    the real skill lies in flirting with someone you know or have known for YEARS...it's easy to flirt with a complete stranger :-)

Agreed!!! My best friend and i flirt shamelessly with each other. My hubs and he girlfriend just roll their eyes at us! :wink:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was kinda shy, but apparently I'm a flirt.. who knew?
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I do...but its not on purpose Im just like that. Its kind of accidental I dont even realize Im doing it
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Well there's a difference between telling someone they are pretty (complimenting them) and flirting!
    Nothing wrong with eyeballing...we all do it, don't deny it!
    That being said, I can't and don't flirt with other ppl if I'm in love with someone or if I got strong feelings for someone. :) it's just how it is for me :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I don't really know how to flirt and if I did with a stranger it would probably end with me being lead away by the police.

Haha, same. Or get a topic started about me being the creepy guy at the gym.

Oh, you're the one that topic was about...

Blond mullet, camouflage cut offs? Yep.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    What I think is friendly and outgoing is taken as flirting all the time.. so what I do naturally has no intentions what so ever but how someone takes it may. I am very happily married to the most wonderful man who loves me just the way I am.
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    I never really considered myself a flirt, but I have been told I am one. Apparently, smiling, making eye contact and engaging in small talk (good morning, how are you, etc...) count as flirting. Whether it is or not, I do make a point to be polite to/flirt with people around work- it's easier to get what my department wants and/or needs if I am on friendly terms with key players in other departments
  • angyi
    angyi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I make sure to do this everyday :)
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Absolutely! and sometimes shamelessly! All in fun, its one of my few vices that isn't outlawed or unhealthy
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY!!!!!!