120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment, you look great in all your new photos

Thank you so much! :D
  • mrsmartin5
    Options
    wow thats amazing, you have really spurred me on, there really is no easy way to do this, no quick fix but your hard work has paid off and you look fabulous hun x
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an incredible difference. You look so much younger and happier. You should be proud of how far you have come.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work. You look so good!
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    YOWZA!!! YOU GO GIRL!

that is amazing. Just actually what I came to the success story board for.

Please tell me you are going to get rid of those clothes now... I love though how you wore the same clothes and stood in the same spot for that photo, that is amazing. waaaaiiiitttt or was that photo shop?? hehe

^5, way to go!
  • jasoca
    Options
    Hope I can replicate your success, well done
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You deserve to be proud of yourself.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    wow thats amazing, you have really spurred me on, there really is no easy way to do this, no quick fix but your hard work has paid off and you look fabulous hun x

Defiantly!! It takes time! Heck it didn't get there overnight right?? Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What an incredible difference. You look so much younger and happier. You should be proud of how far you have come.

I really am! Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work. You look so good!
    Awe thank you so much! I truly appreciate that!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    YOWZA!!! YOU GO GIRL!

that is amazing. Just actually what I came to the success story board for.

Please tell me you are going to get rid of those clothes now... I love though how you wore the same clothes and stood in the same spot for that photo, that is amazing. waaaaiiiitttt or was that photo shop?? hehe

^5, way to go!

Haha nope no photo shop (damn...that would have been a lot warmer hahaha!) No getting rid of them either! Going back 10/18/12 and taking them again!!! (even if they are held on by pins!) Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Hope I can replicate your success, well done

You defiantly can!!! It is something anyone can do with a lil bit of planning (easier thanks to MFP) increasing your liquids, making the food you eat important and becoming more active!! Defiantly isn't easy, but I am living proof its worth it!!! Good luck on your size healthier journey!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You deserve to be proud of yourself.

Awe thank you so much!
  • sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    You look Fab! OMG keep it up :-)

You are an inspiration!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look Fab! OMG keep it up :-)

You are an inspiration!

Thank you so much! This defiantly isn't my "after" just a great 1st year of hard work!!! :D
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    This post brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you, and I don't even know you! I don't know what else to say except you've made an amazing transformation, and I wish you continued success and GOOD HEALTH!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! congratulations ;)
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WOW.....now thats what I am talking about. Listen to your body and make the adjustments of diet and exercise that fit your bodies needs. Keep it up, your doing great. Dave!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Wow!! You've done an AMAZING job!! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication! You are truly inspiring. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!