120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Now that's true hard work and dedication! Congrats to your success thus far! Amazing accomplishment!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Going to REPOST since my original thread has exceeded the limit! (OMG THANK YOU MFP friends for all the kind words! They are truly so inspiring and mean so much to me!!)

Yup, here I am exactly 1 year ago on Oct 18th, 2010 I was in the early stages of labor to deliver my son. I use that weight as my last official weight (starting weight) to my weight loss journey.

Here is me on Oct 18th, 2010 at my heaviest 350 lbs
    qpgf9d.jpg

And now here is me on Oct 18th, 2011 at my thinnest adult weight at 230lbs
    wjdjyq.jpg

And to compare side by side
    315yjjn.jpg

I am so unbelievably proud of myself! I did this on my own, no diet tricks or gimmicks here. Hard work, portion control, increasing my water intake, making the food I eat a priority and saying "I am not on a diet, but a lifestyle change"

I love MFP and recommend it to so many people. The ability to quickly access information to decide what is best for my body has been great. The community who have supported, encouraged, and brought me to this point has been key in my success!

To all the people who see this and think they can't do it, you can do it! Set your mind to it and you will reach your goals and exceed them!

Also thought I would add (since I didn't before)

Some other Random pictures of me now!

Rocking a size Large (mens)
    17cvvd.jpg

and all dolled up for ladies night
    2qape6h.jpg
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Now that's true hard work and dedication! Congrats to your success thus far! Amazing accomplishment!

Thank you so much!!!
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You have done an AMAZING job and you are truly an inspiration for the rest of us :smile:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Since i cannot reply on the other page-
    Jennifermcdougall-
    yes you look good girl keep up the good work

Thank you very much!
  • Liluth
    Liluth Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You SHOULD be incredibly proud of yourself! That is an amazing achievement. Good grief, girl! Keep it up and you'll be there in no time. You're such an inspiration :).
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You have done an AMAZING job and you are truly an inspiration for the rest of us :smile:

Awe thank you so much! You guys keep me inspired with all these amazing words!! Truly!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You SHOULD be incredibly proud of yourself! That is an amazing achievement. Good grief, girl! Keep it up and you'll be there in no time. You're such an inspiration :).

Thank you so much! I am so glad I started my journey towards a size healthier! I wish I had sooner but better late than never!!!
  • Kimberlycc
    Options
    Unbelievable! Amazing! Inspiring! You look fabulous! Congratulations and keep up the wonderfully hard work. It is definitely paying off!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Unbelievable! Amazing! Inspiring! You look fabulous! Congratulations and keep up the wonderfully hard work. It is definitely paying off!

Thank you so much!!! I defiantly feel like i am a whole new person! I have so much energy!!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • MonicaLamas
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!

Thank you so much! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work :)

Thank you very much! It defiantly wasn't easy at times..but so worth it!
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW!

Amazing transformation! Love the other pictures you added of yourself, too.

Congrats on the success! You are for sure an inspiration -- to do this the right way, through diet and exercise -- and a motivation!

Thanks so much for sharing! :o)

Peace,
    Loree
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW!

Amazing transformation! Love the other pictures you added of yourself, too.

Congrats on the success! You are for sure an inspiration -- to do this the right way, through diet and exercise -- and a motivation!

Thanks so much for sharing! :o)

Peace,
    Loree

Thank you so much for your kind words, they truly mean the world to me!! Yup diet is my biggest factor in becoming a size healthier! You defiantly have to be ready to make a lifestyle change and once you reach that point, there is no going back!
    You can do anything once you set your mind to it! :) Best of luck on your journey towards a size healthier!!! :D I know you can do it!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    WOOHOO!! LOVE that last pic of you!! Glad to have you as a friend. What an inspiration!!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Lisapokie27
    Lisapokie27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!