• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You are an inspiration to us all!!! Way to go!
    Awe thank you so much! That really means a lot to me and it keeps me inspired to keep moving forward!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    this is amazing. so inspired.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    this is amazing. so inspired.
    Thank you very much!! :D
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, amazing!

Thanks so much!
  • natanyxx
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic work! You are truely inspirational.
  • susie6785
    susie6785 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! So inspiring :)
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment! You look great.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic work! You are truely inspirational.

Awe thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! So inspiring :)

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment! You look great.

Thank you very much!!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yup, here I am exactly 1 year ago I was in the early stages of labor to deliver my son. I use that weight as my last official weight (starting weight) to my weight loss journey.

Here is me on Oct 18th, 2010 at my heaviest 350 lbs
    2rgi0qw.jpg

And now here is me on Oct 18th, 2011 at my thinnest adult weight at 230lbs
    2vm8v4n.jpg

And to compare side by side
    jiidjr.jpg

I am so unbelievably proud of myself! I did this on my own, no diet tricks or gimmicks here. Hard work, portion control, increasing my water intake, making the food I eat a priority and saying "I am not on a diet, but a lifestyle change"

I love MFP and recommend it to so many people. The ability to quickly access information to decide what is best for my body has been great. The community who have supported, encouraged, and brought me to this point has been key in my success!

To all the people who see this and think they can't do it, you can do it! Set your mind to it and you will reach your goals and exceed them!

wow u look great .... and i love the fact that u took the picture with the same clothes on and u was also in the same place.... good stuff... u should be very proud of urself..... because i know that I am............................:heart:
  • xox_shree_xox
    xox_shree_xox Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! You look incredible!! Congrats!! xxx
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I only just realised how much longer your skirt appears to be when you slimmer. That is one of the first things I noticed when losing weight. Clothes actually not hitching up. Again, you look lovely x
  • kmlt08
    Options

wow u look great .... and i love the fact that u took the picture with the same clothes on and u was also in the same place.... good stuff... u should be very proud of urself..... because i know that I am............................:heart:

Thank you so much!!! I am so happy I did go through all the effort! It was so worth it!! :D I am extremely proud of myself! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! You look incredible!! Congrats!! xxx

Thank you so much for your kind words!! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I only just realised how much longer your skirt appears to be when you slimmer. That is one of the first things I noticed when losing weight. Clothes actually not hitching up. Again, you look lovely x

Yeah when I was in labor my belly was to big so I actually put the skirt on over my head and it rested right under my bra haha! Now it hangs on my hips lmao!!!
    Thanks so much!!!
  • Jennifermcdougall
    Options
    yes you look good girl keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!